Reviews for Vanilla
1557757 chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
Yuffie's in love with Cloud?

It's my guess for future plot (as of chatper 5).

I love this fic! Your style is amazing.

And a quick note: You've kind of formatted parts of your dialogue wrong. I'm not entirely sure how to explain it, but your dialogue format is right for the most part. You just need to fine-tune it.

-Minikimii
AkitoTsubaki chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
Just read this whole thing in two days, and I nearly cried when I reached the end of this chapter. T~T No! More ficcage!

I've got no concrit for you. I hate to leave such a generic review, but I've got nothing else.

I adore Vanilla, and can't wait for an update. ; Also, I really like that there are long chapters. :3
Ashlygal chapter 10 . 9/4/2008
I LOVE LeonCloud!

You SO have to continue!

Alright, you need some pointers or help, right?

Okay!

I think Leon should SO find out about Cloud and Seifer and get SUPER pissed!

That, will be HOT!

When Leon is possesive or angry, he is just so much more SEXY! (And, he's already HUGELY sexy, so you can only imagine how much MORE he will be! *drools*)

This fic is just plain AWESOME.

I like and adore ALL of your fics!

And, I just recently got this account so I can review them properly instead of being a "no account" user! Yay me!

Anyway, lol, if you need any ideas or help, please just message me! Iv'e been following this story since 2006...YAY!
Rose chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
Seifer isn't one to give up on something that easily. Even though his interaction with Cloud, amongst other things, is very limited, how much he's thought about the concept is what determines if he'll go through with the action. Cloud was supposed to stay shy and available -not hanging off Squall's arm (of all people) and deciding to stay there. He's going to make his efforts known to Cloud and try to prove that he's the better one to be with -to hell if he's already in a relationship.

As infuriating as he is, I like Seifer. Oi...and he'll probably try to drag Cloud away at school. And, eventually, the twin-scarred boys are going to end up in a duel of...chivalric proportions, perhaps? They do become knights in VI; and Seifer's got his romantic dream goal he wants to live up to whereas you have Squall upholding his, well, chivalrous behaviour.

...And now I've gotten the idea of some sort of Renaissance fair/festival/play thing where some of this is going to occur. But that would just be fanservice...heh.

Uh, yes, now with Cloud's reaction. Hmm. He won't be able to feel better until he's confronted Seifer (ha, of course, Seifer's going to make it worse) and I can see the guilt of not telling Squall is gnawing away at him (yay, let's imagine I'm kissing Seifer instead!) Still, unfortunately better than having Squall go into a destructive fit and hunting the other blond down. That would prove that he was right in his suspicions and would then be on constant-er guard of Cloud when at school. There's no way the twin-scarred boys are going to listen to each other; Cloud's got to play medium at some point and needs to be strong enough to deal with Mr. Ignorant blond.

Yeesh, long post. Well, this is the part where I say: "Lol, have fun figuring this out!" XD

P.S: Because I've seen it so many times before, it has to be Vinnie. Also because I have no other options to choose from. Hmm, are you going to stick her own prominent story moments in a side-fic, I wonder? It's not right for her to leave the story...maybe not at all. This plot twist has to make sure of it.
H.K chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
Oh, this is so not cool. I love your fic and your wonderful mastery of the English language. Doesn't help that you have Cloud/Leon love going in your favor either. But I can't stand chapter 10. I don't have the patience for a chapter 11. T_T

I should probably review seriously with some form of constructive criticism or at least attempts at better praise but I'm finding the screaming lunatic in me thinking otherwise. For one, I have spent time of being sick enjoying this fic whenever I could worm my way onto the computer. And I honestly believe it is over 50% of why I'm feeling better. But that doesn't excuse you from not having a better chapter to leave it on but I always find the best fics when they're not complete and I cry and whine because they're not gonna be complete for a while.

As for the 'Seifer issue', I possibly don't want to see the angst of Cloud attempting to tame a Leon on a rampage though you never know; a voice may get the better of me. I do know however that I want him out of the picture...it's ruining my gleeful little fluff, causing new angst and ruining the humor. Of course it has to else we would be short one plot device but I'm gonna complain anyway. And yes, that entire collections of words has no real constructive existence to it...it's not helpful possibly because I am resigned to the fact that I do actually enjoy the angst just as much as the fluff an humor, if not in a more twisted manor. Oh well. You will do with Seifer what you do and at the end of it I will whoop with joy; hopefully anyway because if it ends poorly I'll start screaming 'why' with fake tears in my eyes.

On one last note. Why did you have to leave the whole cliff hanger with Yuffie and who the person is? Why? Why do you mock us? I have a feeling that this is gonna be one of those things that nibbles away at the corner of my brain until I find a distraction. Apparently I felt like typing too much...oh well. All in all; love the fic, demanding/bribing for a new chapter with a review, do what you will with the characters, you've proved you're already a genius with puppetry of characters and the English language and again, please don't take too long on getting the next chapter up though I do understand that real life is not some bizarre myth of the internet but an actual thing. Eh. I will stop typing now...maybe. Thanks for reading and thanks for writing something great.

H.K.
Priestess Kitty Neko chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
I love this story, espessialy Yuffie. When I die, thats what I'm going to do.

Mwahahahahahaahahahaha!

...Anyway, Please write more. please.
ishkaw chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
I'm happy that you got this chapter worked out. Your fic is always entertaining to read, and this story has a good balance of fluff and light drama.

I like this new aspect of the story with Seifer, and I can't wait to see how it pans out. I don't think I've ever seen any SeiferxCloud fics, but it's an interesting pairing for sure (even though I know you aren't going that way).

Your take on Cloud's mother was great. I think everyone as a teen experiences that sort of trauma only a mother can do.

I look forward to the next chapter!
used to be dragonrider17 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
hmm...i have my suspicions on who left those blue roses...but i'm not entirely sure...

anyway, love your story! this is, like, beyond awesome! can't wait for the next chapter!
000040 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Your version of Seifer cracks me up.D And I love how possessive Leon is. And you made Cloud You rock.
you.broke.a.promise chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
No! I wanna know who left the flowers!

Agh.

And Seifer, I wanna know what's gonna happen with Seifer. Maybe Hayner can fall out of the sky and attract Seifer's attention and they can fall in love and Leon and Cloud can live happily ever after?

*smiles sheepishly*

:]
Crazed Up Chick chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
Ah MAN. This whole "Mysterious boy" thing is REALLY making me hate not having played any of the games XD. Then I could at least make an educated guess, but I got nothing! XD

And as for the whole Seifer thing, I don't know how Leon could /not/ find out. I mean, really, Seifer is probably going to be giving Cloud meaningful looks or something, and Leon's not exactly dumb XD. Anyways, I hope you update soon! ;D

Crazed up Chick
Shazi-Chan chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
now i'm not one for trivial love triangle USUALLY but in this case i'm gonna make an acception. GO THE LOVE TRIANGLE! seifer should be very serious. also can't wait for the next chapter and loved this one, well worth the wait
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
YAY AN UPDATE!
scarredvines chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
I enjoyed this story a lot! For someone who likes Leon/Cloud, I certainly don't read a lot of it. But this one is a gem among all the ones I've read.

I really want to know who this mysterious 'he' Yuffie's thinking about is...

And as for the situation between Seifer and Cloud...I think Seifer's serious, but he's willing to step down if Leon really means that much to Cloud-maybe he'll ask Cloud how he really feels about Leon. I think Leon will possibly punch Seifer, but Seifer will just accept it. Seifer seems like that type of person to me.

-Silver
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Er, and I'm wondering (because I really am curious), do you have the time to read every single review? I know some authors don't and others that do, but I was just curious about whether you read or not. I understand if you don't have enough time to read every single one though ;; a lot of really fantastic authors like you are usually too busy...

And please excuse me for not using the message system on fanfiction for this kind of thing. I've had bad experiences with the system before (like, a few of my messages never got to some authors), and I really wanted my question to be answered ;; Sorry!
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »