Reviews for Vanilla
eBooeBoo chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
It seems that your writing hasn't lost its radiance, even after all this time! It's still shining brilliantly as always ] In fact, I think this chapter was better than your last two chapters, even though I know this chapter was extremely difficult for you to write.

And you made me so excited over Yuffie's secret person! Who is it? Is it who I think it is? Although I must admit, it's never the person I think it is ;; I'm so bad at guessing...but my guess is, it's Vincent? I really hope so! ;;

But even more than hoping that it's Vincent, I *sincerely* hope you update as soon as possible! I feel that the next chapter will definitely not be a disappointment! I'm so excited for it! D

Good luck in your writing! I hope you can ward away an writer's block .~
hollowFAERIE chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
Wow! This chapter was really amazing! I was wondering if Eleanor would ever figure it out... but the whole Seifer thing... hm, thats a really hard one I like the whole indecisive Cloud thing (just because its fun to see what will happen). So the Seifer problem's perfect for the fic, and i think he should be completely serious... even though im a sucker for LeonCloud P ... On my opinion, Seifer should try to get closer to Cloud with that aggressiveness, and during one of those moments that he tries, Leon comes in and starts World War 3. Like, he gets REALLY angry... and he takes his anger out on Seifer with a BIG fight, then Cloud does something protective in front of Seifer (When Leon is about to strike a finishing blow (not of death!)), and Leon cant do anything about it (like the 'I will never hit Cloudike that )... but, yea that's my idea, i came up wit tendencies') - or something lh it now so its probably not that great, nor will it get you from A to C, but i thought i would put it out there _
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
I don't know. I really like this chapter! Especially since it gives more insight into Yuffie's, er, love. Although I still have no idea who it could be.

Seifer is completely serious, I think. I don't know if he actually loves Cloud, but he at least thinks he does, so he's serious. And Leon will go crazy when he finds out, since Seifer is his rival and all. There will be a fight.

. . . But those are just suggestions. And I hope Seifer doesn't really love Cloud and that he'll find someone he does really love.

Sorry it took so long to review! I'm just reading so many things right now I forgot a lot of this fic and decided to re-read it.
Zenelly chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
I realize that I haven't, if ever, reviewed this story. That's mostly awkwardness on my part, so sorry about that. I have a hard time writing critiques that I feel are good enough for writers.

I've been with the story since the beginning, or a little after it started, and I've been really happy that you always manage to pull through and write another chapter, despite the problems that may arise with either Real Life, or simple writers' block. The story has progressed well, in my opinion, and it's always a joy to see where the characters take it next. I wasn't expecting the kiss from Seifer at all, so that was a good twist.

On that matter, Seifer doesn't seem the type to give in easily. Even if Cloud declared his total uninterest in him, he'd most likely set out to...attempt to woo him. And he wouldn't be quiet about it, either, I think. That would, of course, result in Leon and Seifer having (for lack of a better term...*sweatdrop*) a pissing contest over Cloud.

I do think it interesting, however, that Cloud has seemingly gotten over all of his issues with having Leon as his boyfriend. He's happy with him, of course, and I understand that he has, in fact, fallen in love with him, but perhaps he ought to wonder more about it now that Seifer has declared affection for him as well?

I'd like to think that this review helps, even a little bit, so please forgive any misconceptions that I may have about where the story is going (and if I have missed the wondering I mentioned about). Hope this helps. Good luck, swift ideas, and swifter fingers for this next update!

~Zenelly
Lady Gunblade chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
That. Was mighty awesome. I love Eleanor's teasing, and I have to admit I teared up a little (read: a lot) at the 'why do you love me' part. It was lovely to come home after being away three weeks and seeing a new chapter. I know I'm a horrible reviewer, I always forget it, but I'll try hard to review more, especially to wonderful writers such as you.

Can't wait till the next chapter!
What do Star's Do chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
You really shouldnt put so much pressure on yourself cause I thought this chapter was great...I just get really sad when I think about seifer recking Cloud's perfect love with Leon...please don't let CLoud go qith Seifer...he and Cloud are just too perfect and cute together in this story to break up.

As for if he finds out about the kiss I think that he should feel hurt but not particularily angry...more like he feels he has done something to push Cloud away instead of how he has been trying to bring them closer...maybe add him doing something really romantic to try and win all of Cloud's affections.

Well its just an idea any way you choose to go with the fic I will still keep reading cause I love your writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Whoa...

No offence, I HATE vanilla Cloud... chocolate is so much better. 3 *listens to the song* Wow, he's awesome! *finds out what the lyrics mean* He's a bad, bad man... 3 I shall punish him.

The dude looks like a LIVING Cloud in the music vid, no wonder Leon likes it. Hell! The music/rythym is badass! *downloads it*

Can't wait for next chappy. 3
Red Valentino chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
I really enjoyed the story and especially the ghost Yuffie, too bad she's dead. And Cloud is really clueless isn't he? But so cute!
DrawerDiary chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
Yay! I waited so long for his chapter to come out! Stuipid Seier! I'm mad at him now. AWW! I want to know who Yuffie was thinking about! Can't wait till the next chap. MAyb I'll get lucky adn the name of Yuffie's flower giver will be made known.
000040 chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
Woo, update!XD Keep it coming!
mochiusagi chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
aw poor cloud he's confused. who is the mysterous person? Is it Vincent?
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
I will be horribly upset if anything more than friendship happens between Cloud and Seifer. I feel that Cloud and Leon are meant to be and no one should be getting in the way of that.

I did like that chapter very much though. And I'm very glad that you updated this.

Oh and Cloud's mom is my hero.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
aww, im kinda angry at Seifer, he just had 2 kiss cloud DX Hope u can update soon, i wanna find out more about his mystery man of Yuffie's.
Miharu-tenshi chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
oh damn, it's still far from the 900th review or 10th. -cursed under her breath- okay...on to the review. first...what the...Seifer? o.0 -gasp- i knew there was something fishy about him, but this! oh my...i'd say, he's dead serious. you know, like a fangirl who loves her idol way too much for her own good. XP i totally agree with Yuffie. let Leon hit him where it hurts the most. -snicker-

aw, ain't Leon a sweetheart? XD who wouldn't fall for him? every chapter i read makes me squeal about him and Cloud. he's a perfect boyfriend, for girls and boys. XD about your question...hmm...being the over protective boyfriend Leon is, i think he'd freak out. eh, no. he'll find Seifer and punch him and threaten him to not get close to Cloud ever again. at least, that was my imagination. XD

ooh, who could Yuffie be fallen in love with! this getting exciting! XD
Concise Complexity chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Hm... I've always been a diehard SeiferRinoa fan... tee hee. IS she in this fic at all.? It's been so long since I read the rest that I can't remember. I think that he should go for her... after there's tons of drama in which Leon finds out, gets into a ginormous fight with Seifer that lands them both in the hospital, and Cloud is on the verge of mental breakdown! Bwahaha!

I absolutely adore this fic! Thank you thank you thank you for the update!
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »