Reviews for Vanilla
Sticksinabox chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Yey an update, I just about jumped off my chair when I saw the e-mail! xD I loved the chapter, though I really dislike Seifer. To me, not a good match for Cloud at all. Especially compared to Cloud and Leon which is my favorite couple. I think Leon might be really angry at Seifer if he finds out what happens. I mean, they're rivals, right? Now Seifer is threatening to take his boyfriend away.(Though I would be VERY upset if that happened. D: ) I think if would be cool if Cloud tries to talk to Seifer, and as you said in the teaser, "Seifer doesn't give up", and Cloud gets fed up and smacks him? xD or yells at him? I donno, something! :D But yes, great chapter, I loved it.
dragontwin99 chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Thanks for updating :)
00-angel chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
That was a really interesting chapter. Is the person that gave the blue roses Seifer? That would make sense, maybe? Well anyway I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for the update.
tsuhiyo chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
Such an emotion filled chapter! And The long wait has ended and you updated and it was great and Long _

Write more _
LadyMoonveil chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Whoot, thanks for the update! I can see a storm coming up ahead. I can imagine Leon all insecure and slightly angry if he finds out. For me, Seifer has always been a "not quite villian, not quite hero" character. He'll definitely give Leon a run for his money,(and probably make Cloud cry in the process)but I think if he sees that his attention is making Cloud sad, he'll step out of the competition. Can't wait to read the next chapter
oink12345678910 chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Here's how I think it should go down:

Cloud talks to Seifer, only to get cornered into yet ANOTHER kiss. Leon sees/hears their convo, and witnesses the kiss. Here, he should get pale, and his voice strangled. I like that adjective, strangled. It kinda makes it all dramatic and, dare I say it, JUICY.

He'll jump on Seifer and attempt to beat the crap outta him, but Cloud'll defend him. Leon gets pissed, thinking Cloud is taking Seifer's side, and storms off, after exchanging harsh words with our befuddled hero.

...

Even if they break up, though, they should get back together. I'd cry emo tears of blood (or something) if they were to break up permanently T_T

So yeah, that's my idea of what should happen. Pretty generic, but it'd work out, if all else fails :P
dragonzice chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
aw, poor yuffie... it's... not vincent is it? holy crap... it could be! right? wow, what drama surrounds cloud nowadays... well after yuffie died anyways... :) or :(... bittersweet

haha, vanilla is an awesome song... especially the live XD like eerie queerie manga too, you got me into it XD
kyuubi-kun69456 chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
yay! you're back! I loved this chapter. Your point B might be a little bit of a problem. I would think that Siefer would be pretty serious about the whole thing. I think leon finding out and then totally going carnal on siefer would be the best thing I would read for the rest of the year and then some. I Just love the way the situation is unfolding quite nicely otherwise. Just remember that watching leon going carnal on siefer would be so sweet! Anyway, I hope to see you update soon!
Jazzimonster chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
ITS FINALLY HERE!

omg, i was in TOTAL shock when i saw this!

i can't wait for your next chapter ALREADY!

whats going to happen with seifer and cloud? will leon find out? i must know~

ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER :]

-TCSL
Kichou chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Nice chapter. Update please.
skaterelmo chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
omg im so glad you updated! i think this chapter flowed smoothly XD good job
Arrow.Aero.Air chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Wow so good! i absolutely love this story! It so deep and mind capturing! love this, love you, love life!
Kitsune Kit chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
This was so good! I especially loved Leon's reactions to Cloud talking to Yuffie! He was so sweet. I'm so very excited that the next chapter is up! I've been rereading it for months waiting. I'm glad you took the time to make it as good as it is. It is definatly worth the wait! I think Leon should get pissed and beat Seifer. It'd be so cool if Cloud's confrontation went wrong and Leon has to 'save' him (read: beat up Seifer).
Verlerious chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Hehe for some reason I could just see Leon getting into a fist fight with Seifer over Cloud. But then I can also see Leon saying he'd let Cloud go fot the sake of his happiness. x.x Let's hope that never happens.
CloudedMirror chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
yay you finally updated! omg thankyou! i think the seifer situation is really interesting. you could do a lot with it. im excited to see what you're going to do! i absolutely love elenor. you have to put more of that teasing in ur next chapter if you can. its abs adorable. :D good luck with the next chappie. :D
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »