Reviews for Vanilla
Metal Chocobo chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
I wonder who this blue rose fella is. I keep picturing Vincent for some reason.

As for the SeiferxCloudxLeon situation, I believe that Seifer is just as serious as Leon is. Maybe in some ways more so… at least he didn't wait for Yuffie's possession confession. Still, I am really worried what will happen when Leon finds out (blows are sure to come) and I also have a nagging worry that Seifer is now going after Cloud just because he's with Leon. I don't think that's the case though.

Cloud's mom is awesome!

-MC
mallie chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
wow. i think this is your best chapter yet. truly amazing; i can't wait for the next chapter :)
megheartryan chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Yay! :D

I was so excited when I saw an update for this in my e-mail XD

I think this chapter turned out very well - I was kind of shocked that Cloud wasn't more upset by the kiss from Seifer, but it makes things more interesting. It wouldn't really have been fair if Cloud only had the opportunity to kiss or be with ONE person for the rest of his life; he needs [needed] to live his life a little. Leon had other relationships before Cloud, and sometimes experiencing things with other people can let you know whether the person you're with (in this case, Leon) is meant for you or not. Of course, I'm really, REALLY, hoping he ends up with Leon and not Seifer . but still!

I think Leon should definitely find out - keeping things from your significant other will just make you feel guilty until you tell them (not to mention, Leon being jealous and protective is just adorable .). It would be most fitting for Leon's character if he reacted out of violence, since we know how protective he is of Cloud, and since he really dislikes Seifer XD

I feel..bad? for Seifer, in a way. Hopefully he can find someone else and move on so that everyone can be happy! :3

As far as how serious he is, judging from how he treats everyone else, and how differently he acts with Cloud, I'd say he's very serious and will probably be very heartbroken and angry when he's turned down.

This story just keeps getting more interesting as it goes along! I hope the next chapter comes out soon, even though you're probably still really busy with RL stuff :[

(yes, I'm still going .
Shadow Cat17 chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Thanks for updating! I was so happy! Lets see, I think Sefier should actually be a man in this and accept that Cloud doesn't love him. Of course I'm not adversed to Leon staking his claim on Cloud! *grin*
Takuya.Toki chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Eleanor is such a great character/mother!

It's great to see you've updated and you seem to have a lot of helpful suggestions for dealing with Seifer! I like the idea of the two challenging each other (like Deinde and other reviewers suggested) - maybe they could settle things with a kendo match or something...

I'm just looking forward to the next chapter, regardless of what happens to Seifer.

So, keep up the good work!
Deinde chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Well, I thought the chapter was very good.

Honestly, with Seifer's personality and rivalry with Leon I wouldn't be surprised if Seifer flat out challenged Leon over Cloud. Cloud wouldn't like it, but Seifer doesn't have the best social skills. A public outright challenge for Cloud's affection just seems like something he would do. And Leon would of course accept. And poor Cloud would be very embarrassed and angry at them both.

Plus, since Seifer will most assuredly play the "your not good enough for him." line in this scenario, it probably would hit rather close to home with Leon, who tends to have security issues around his and Clouds relationship. This of course would cause lots of inner turmoil for Leon, which is always interesting.
antidegenerate chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
lol Ultimate Uke Syndrome.. naruto fanfic? X3

yay another update~ not much CloudxSquall action.. but still. ]

can't wait for your next one ~

(i really wanted to be the 900th or 10th reviewer.. but i just couldn't resist reviewing X3)

p.s. it's Deus ex Machina, not machine ;;
Cuckoo Cloud Lander chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Ahem, since you have enlisted the opinion of your reviewers, its time for along, boring, opinionated talk from me! (Smiles brightly, evades boot thrown at her by random sane person.)

I don't think Seifer would be good for Cloud any day of the week. He's much too cruel to other people and he acts like he's PMSing. I knew a boy like that who had a crush on me once, and after a while, I just wanted to stop being around him because he was so antifriggingsocial. It's not fun. Second, if Leon found out about it... I think he'd be ripped apart and heartbroken, but try to make Cloud happy 'cause he'd think Leon likes Seifer more. And... Cloud stops him, declaring his love!

(shot for cheesiness)

Any...way... If Cloud and Leon... Do not end up together, I will... A, castrate Seifer, and B, set you on fire! This is the best CLC fic ever, please do not kill it with the evil, evil Seifer! D:
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Good chapter. Will we learn who it is that put the blue rose on Yuffie's grave? I can't wait to read what happens next!
kingleby chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
poor cloud, all confused. i loved the scene with his mum! _
Shiragikun chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Though I feel bad for Seifer, I don't want Cloud to feel for him. And the only thing I can think of right now that will get Seifer to stop chasing Cloud is if there was someone else...But that seems a bit cliche...

Oh, and...it's Vincent isn't it?...I have a feeling it's Vinnie, but of course, my guesses are usually wrong...
KyoSohmaLuver chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
YAY! I really liked this chapter, it was well worth the wait. What I, myself, would like to happen is...Hrm...I want Leon to figure out, but I also want Seifer to go on liking Cloud. I want him to keep liking Cloud, but Cloud not return his feelings. LeonxCloud all the way. I want Leon to get all angry, because like another reviewer, angry protective Leon is the way to be!
sheltiesoph chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Great to see you again! I thought this chapter was really good. It was serious, but still had humor to relieve some of the tension. The ending at Yuffie's grave was very somber and I can't wait to see more about her.

And I do hope Leon finds out soon! I love me some angry, protective Leon.
styria chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
: O

I don't really like the idea of Seifer liking Cloud all that much.

Maybe he'd be a good best friend to Cloud.

Anyway, this chapter, while it feels a little different from the others, is really adorable. I love how Cloud acts around Leon.

He's just too adorable.
MaraSeti05 chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Poor Cloud, he just can't catch seem to catch a break...

Wonderful chapter as always! Eleanor was priceless; Cloud does have a very cool mum :)

Is Yuffie's secret guy...I don't know why, but Vincent jumps to mind. The suspense!

You said you didn't really like the way this chapter ended up, but I think you did a phenomenal job! I can't wait for the next update!
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »