Reviews for Vanilla
nyahxneko chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
AHHHH t-this fluff
Right in the kokoro ffff
Thank you so much for sharing this!
Leon being adorably jealous not to mention cautious, Yuffie forever a deviant, and Cloud learning how to love; they're all precious.
Hnnngh to add to this, I am completely flailing over the scenes you've shown us thus far!
Thank you again!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
Omg I love this story!
Why havn't you updated in so long?
And you should do this story but in leon's Pov instead. :D
Saruhno chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
I couldn't help but notice that this story has almost reached a thousand reviews! I think it really deserves a thousand reviews. Its been 4 years, and I still reread this story all the time. It is just so fluffy I'm happy to donate a review to the cause.
Ser Pounce-a-Lot chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Ooo... Things are getting awkward for Cloud... HAHAHA! I really love how Leon is so protective over him and how his "ice-prince" personality breaks whenever they're together. And not to mention Yuffie! She's the master of comedy and this story made me like her more than I did before :) Whenever she possesses Cloud... Ooo it just spells trouble... And when she made him talk dirty! That was hilarious!... Alright, I'm going to stop so I can keep reading... XD
Ser Pounce-a-Lot chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Alright, let me start of with what I think of this story... ITS FRIDGIN AMAZING. You dont know how many times I've laughed today because of this and how many times I've had to explain to the people around me why I was grinning like an idiot. Please keep writing this! CloudXLeon's my favorite couple of all time and it would make my life all the more better if you do :) thanks!
nightfayte chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
This story is awesome! The plot is really interesting and you can really see character development and how they're all influencing each other!

My personal favorites are a possessive Leon (A very Leon trait ;D), trouble making Yuffie (for fun times!), and one of my absolute favorite factors of your story...

The Icecream Parlour That Never Was. o.0 I adore adore adore the way you've put it Organisation XIII characters and SQUEEEEE THE AKUROKU! AxelxRoxas are totally my favorite Kingdom Hearts couple, Sora and Riku coming in a close second and basically tied with Leon and Cloud. The epicness of this fic! I adore your writing and how it's made me laugh so many times already :DDD

Thanks for the great read and fingers crossed for a continuation!
angela ault chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
I love this storie and i have always hated reading the only books i ever read are manga but when I go to my friends hous she always has a fic for her to read to me but just the first chapter of this storie got me hooked on it and I started reading the rest on my own I am so egar to find out what happen. In my imagenation I kept picturing leon finding out what seifer did and how he would be totaly pissed off about it. When they mention Zack i kinda wanna know more about the hostory him and cloud share and i though how intresting it would be to have him show up Im guessing leon would feel he had another rival. Anyway I really love this storie and cant wait for anothe chapter bye. XD
DoodlingPlume chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
They are so sweet together! Thank you for the great chapter
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I read this and its so cute keep updating
Autobot traitor chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Keep going, it getting good.
GaleaFihriel chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Leon's secret 'Cloud Collection' is creepy. Leon's got some issues. If I were Yuffie, alarm bells would have went off the moment I discovered Leon's obsession. xD

And I could actually sympathize with Seifer.

Btw, I love Gackt's vanilla. He resembles Cloud a bit in his PV, ne? xD Personally, I love all of Gackt's song (or the ones I've heard so far). My faves by Gackt: Missing, Redemption, Longing, Farewell, Metamorphoze, Mizerable, Paranoid Doll, Ghost, and of course, Vanilla!
GaleaFihriel chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Interesting story.
Luke chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Really like this story. Named my Whimsicott after Cloud's mom. Hope it coninues eventually. Read it, so far, several times already. I need fluff!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
I'm wondering, especially now, who it is that Yuffie fell in love with. Maybe Zack? I have no clue. XP;; But I would really love to see this finished. Along with seeing Cloud stand up to Sifer and tell him, "No freaking way!"
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
I officially hate Seifer. Only Leon is allowed to kiss Cloud's lips. DX But I did love the length of this chapter and how you brought Namine' into it. Yuffie leaving, though...that's so sad. ;_;
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »