Reviews for Vanilla
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Dr. Yuffie...you're brilliant! XP Loved her little book, what would you call it? Guidebook to ukes and semes syndromes? Lol, this was a good chapter, although I'm really detesting Seifer now.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Leon's worry was so cute! w And even though it hurt to see him so sad I really think it was very creative for you to make Cloud feel down about how little he knows about Leon. ;-; Sad but a good choice.~
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
XP I love Cloud's mom! Grandkids, totally! xDD
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Aww, that's right Cloud, teach your Squally-Wally a lesson. ~snickers~ This chapter was so deathly hot, and yet so funny at the same time. XP Nice job!~
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I'll bet Yuffie's just having a field day with this. XP A great chapter, not that I'm surprised.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Oh my goodness, that was HOT! Too bad I wasn't Yuffie in this chapter! I would have loved to have been present for all that! XP Personally, my favorite chapter so far.~
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
First off, let me say that making Yuffie take control of Cloud's body...priceless...XP And second, even as a ghost, Yuffie's adorably hilarious. xD
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aww, Yuffie! ;-; How could that sweet, devilish little cupcake die? At least Cloud's still here. Along with Leon. A very nice introduction to the story, I will say. It was very good. :3
Pocky1 chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
This fic is just pure class and out of this world. I love your writing style and the way you describe and portray the characters' emotions.

I'm quite sad 'Vanilla' hasn't been updated for awhile...so I sincerely hope you can find time to update this masterpiece.

I hope Cloud can manage to evade Seifer's advances because I don't want Leon to get angry at our adorable and naive Cloud ;A;

I'm also wondering about the mystery person who's been haunting Yuffie thoughts.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a good day

P.S. I hope our Chocobo won't experience more of Leon's angry emotions.
neo the light keyblade wielder chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
ooh yuffie! you dont think leon will use force on cloud WAIT THATS A GREAT IDEA TO FORM I HOPE CLOUD WILL BE ABLE TO WALK AFTER THIS!
Pocky1 chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
Hello, just wanted to say that your story is AMAZING :3

I hope you continue this fic if you have the time! :D
JacindaWeire chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
This fic is awesome, I've just read it all and I want more! I have a feeling who the guy that gave Yuffie the blue roses is. I really want Leon to suddenly be able to see Yuffie and Cloud needs to tell Leon about Seifer. If he doesn't I have a bad feeling that Leon will be the one avoiding Cloud. :( I hope you update soon!
anonymoosefangirl chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Wow this is pretty much amazingly awesome. Leonxcloud is a subsection of the KH fandom So sometimes its hard to find a good fic but this is hilarious. Leon and cloud are so unlike their stoic selves its genius and I really like this. For some reason I thought it was seifer who yuffie liked but clearly I was wrong. Ik this is on hiatus, but ill be looking toward to the next update but take your time!
SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Amazing story! hope you update soon! :D
Chocobo Knights chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
!

THIS IS THE BEST FLUFF STORY THAT I EVER READ! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

KYAA KYA KYA! XDDDDD

You have no idea how many times I've been screaming like a fangirl for every chapter! I mean, seriously! Leon was being so extremely sweet and romantic and go all possessive and protective to Cloud! XDDDDD Not to mention that he's such a wolf *smirk* and the whole idea of this was also brilliant, i adore this story and a point plus for this story that Seifer might have a crush on Cloud as well

Seriously, I'm REALLY curious what will Cloud do to Seifer, about what will Leon do to help Cloud tried to forget Yuffie, and how Leon would react if he knew Seifer kissed Cloud (probably he'll kill Seifer)

Will you continue the story? I hope you will... though if you don't, it's okay. It's all up to you

Anyway, I really really love this story, and I know there's really a lot of people adore this story as well so thank you for ever writing this brilliant story
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »