Reviews for Vanilla
PandoraMagic chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Now there's a possibilities~ Seifer and Cloud... hmmmm, never thought of that before. . . Learn new things everyday~

Oooh, a jealous Leon~ Wut's disss?
PandoraMagic chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Pfffffffffff, Oh Roxas~ Love him so~

YEE'S FIRST KISS? WELL I DDON'T MIND IF YOU WASTE IT ON LEON~
PandoraMagic chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Aww, i would laugh if Leon really did bite Cloud. Wao, that's sweet of Leon to study extra hard on that subject, that's sweet, i'd held his hand there and then.

Sweet~
PandoraMagic chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
lOL! Yuffie is so funny~

AWWWW, he -got forced- to confessed! xDDD
Airway Static chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
Hahaha gotta love Cloud's mom. But really this story is just too awesome! The fluff has me cooing at the computer and because of that my sis is giving me all these weird looks but I'm used to that. ;D But the story's really funny too! About the Cloud and Seifer situation...I can just imagine the drama that could lead to if Leon ever found out. I dunno it's like a fight is probable but I'm not sure if it'd be between Leon and Seifer or Leon yelling at Cloud. I'd be pretty sad if that happened though. You have to update this! No really, if you do it'll just make my week. I'll stop my shameless rambling now.
Chocobo Confectionary chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
Is there a prize for 950th review? xP

Anyhow... This story has got me rolling on the floor with laughter xP Adorable... hilarious... overly fluffy.. but its alright because it made me laugh my socks off. Thank you so much for doing that )

Please write more of this amazing story!

xx~ Confectionary
RandomReviewer949 chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
Amazing story! Loved it to bits :) I really hope that you can update this soon, because it brings a smile to my face
MysticalMagicalMoments chapter 10 . 9/24/2010
Wow. I must say... I wasnt expecting it to be so good.. when i first started..

But this just kept making me laugh

Thank you so much! I hope you write a bit more of it sometime soon )
Berander chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Wow, the drama (and the love) in this fic is pure awesome. I still don't want Seifer touching Cloud.

Cheers.
Superfan8 chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Please update this super fantastic story!
Superfan8 chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Yaa I'm so happy I found this story! I'm so in love with it and I have now decided too declare It as my favorit CXL story.

I love the way you write, it really draws me into the story, and the scene in the living room couch became much more hot because of it!

I really can't wait to see Leon room, and how things turns out with Seifer.
Superfan8 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I really don’t hope Leon finds out that Cloud doesn’t love him back, it will break his heart. But really how could Cloud tell him anyway? Would he tell him that his dead friend possessed him and made him confess?

I really love your story, it genius.
Superfan8 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
God that was hilarious, I can't wait to read more!
Kytesama chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
i love this story! i wonder who the guy Yuffie's talking about is.
TeukieWookie chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Another great story pof yours, they never let me down...P So...its kinda sad in the beginning how Leon just LOVES Cloud with BURNING PASSION and Cloud is all like EHH? IM NOT GAY?...at first, I though Cloud would never get used to the idea, but he DID!~happy dance~ Roxas, your such a good Older brother to Sora, who by the way...is VERY flirty. Haha I love when you hit riku for be flirty with Sora...P Namine...i kinda expected you to be able to see Yuffie...it just seems normal? Right? hahah...i dont know. Pssshh...Zell is cool but freaky at the same time. Eleanor is a Fangirl mom? Pssh I LOVED her advice to Cloud about protection and blah blah blah...Seifer...why do YOU love Cloud? You only taled to him for like a total of 3 hours?...pssh well our little nerdy chocobo has that effect on people, just look at LEON?...who is Yuffie thinking about? AT first I though it was Seifer (Cause Im stupid like that) but, its not. is it?.Andddddd...WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED OR FINISHED THIS? DO IT NOW!~pounces on you~ If not, when I DIE, I will become like Yuffie, haunting and possesing your body till your write some more!

-Momentai-