Reviews for Vanilla
Verlerious chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Hehe beautiful, cute and adorable with a touch of humor! I loved it! I'll have to read the rest later but I can't wait.
Boredom is my middle name chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
oh my lord, that is too freakin adorable. Cloud needs to stop being so blonde all the time (not that that's a bad thing) and just give in to desire! *winks*

great writing. i love your stories, I've read most of the others too.
blockofthewritingkind chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
*laughes really hard* oh! You just CAN'T end it there! I absolutly HAVE to know how Cloud handles this one (and how leon handles it as well XD)oh PLEASE update SOON! I don't know what I'll do if you don't! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE? I"M BEGGING YOU!
littleclouds chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
I love the idea! Even if it is based on a manga! I just love everything! It's so funny and so.. so... captivating! I love how Cloud is so dense and how Squall/Leon is so protective! It's amazingly GOOD! Gosh, this review sucks! You don't know how much I love this story! And the end of the first chapter was heartbreaking... Yuffie being so down felt so wrong! And yet, the emotion was here T_T -cries- Seifer.. augh, I've never liked that guy. Seifer/Squall just creeps the hell out of me. It's just so freakingly scary to think that Squall/Leon is a uke/submissive!

This is really one of those fics that is going to kill me. I'm seriously waiting IMPATIENTLY for the next chapter.

X3 Oh, this is so definitly, without a doubt, going straight to my favorites!
Dark Ark chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
GODS! I can't wait for the next chapter!
loveoftoday chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
You know, I had to cover my mouth, bite my lip and/or pump both fists in the air when I was reading this piece of undeniable wonder for three reasons:

1) I was trying not to laugh insanely. It IS midnight over here and my dad is napping on the couch beside me.

2) Trying not to scream at Cloud. It almost pains me every time he does/thinks something anti-accepting-Leon-as his-boyfriend

3) It hurts to hold in delighted squeals every time they kiss or do something equally as cute. You kissing scenes are amazingly... enlightening... / *fans face*

Anyway, you're awesome. And I will be sticking to your fic like glue. If Leon can do that to Cloud, then I can SO do it to your fic. No lie. n_n

-Spaz

p.s. I LOVE vanilla by the way. Chocolate is so overrated. -pout-
Jen chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
This is adorable! I love this! Update the next chapter soon!
renma chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
OMG! Dying of cuteness and overload of senses, LOVE this fanfic and in between updates going to read it fifty billion times again!
chinadoll27 chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
omg, i love the story! so so very cute... it gives me this warm, fuzzy feeling inside. XDD go get'em Leon! keep up the good work!
Httw chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
you can't believe how much im enjoying/loving it! i can't wait for an update! *squeals* XD
Httw chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
i love eerie queerie, its the best manga! *squeals* yuffie is completely evil! *suddn thought* O.O wow, i'm dieing to see how you put 'mikuni' in there... *grins at the maddness* love it! XD
Httw chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
this is really good! i'm really enjoying it! yuffie is evil... *snickers*
scarlettHuntress chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
Holy... this fic is go goddamn addictive.. i am addicted as cloud is to his ice cream. noow i'm off to read vanilla suffle ..or however you spell it.
buttsex chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
OMK, why is there no chapter up yet? (spazzes) I don't know why I haven't read this sooner! YOU UPDATE NOW. PLEZ? (tackles)
antidegenerate chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FIC! it has just about EVERY quality i like.. jealousy, fluff, and .. i also love eerie queerie XP but especially the jealousy.

can't cloud just realize his love for leon? pft..

please, update asap! i'm dying...
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »