Reviews for Vanilla
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
*whines* *sobs*

OH DEAR GOD IT'S SO BRILLIANT! I want more! . THere needs to be a next chapter!

And oh my god Cloud is adorable and Leon is silly and friggin' adorable and... Yeah. I feel sorry for Riku and Sora. *pokes Roxas* Mewl.

It's brilliant and Cloud is lovably dense and the story is just really really well written (well enough that it's taken my literacy rate down a few decibels and I can't review properly)

And yeah. There needs to be another chapter *sobs*
Amethyst Grey chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Praise for another awesome story!

You know, I wasn't really interested in Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy! But then with this story, you got me interested. First I was like, WOAH awesome plot. And then I looked up on the characters... and then thet plot...and I found it all very intriguing. The coupling LxC isn't very popular, is it? Thanks for 'inviting' me to another world to explore in! (bad metaphor OO;)

And about the plot of this story, very creative. Poor Cloud... I can't imagine me suddenly forced onto another girl, no matter how pretty she is.

This is a VERY good fic, you don't understand how many times I've actually read this over! I really hope you update soon! (I've read Vanilla Souffle and it's all very cute!) Update soon!

*~Best Wishes~*
hkph chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
WoW!i am speachless!you are a great writer, i luv how you put a lot of description into your chapter!i just love how cloud is so innocent and leon is so cuddly with cloud, it so totally awesome! it was funny how cloud finally relized that him and leon were ging to be in the same bed,lol!i really want to see what leon is going to do with his cloud in a bed with him!(*oh,so hot*)can't wait to read more!XD
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
Oh god! I love this.. it's great! continue... please
Mandeth chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Your humor amuses me. I love Yuffie and I think the last part (Leon and Cloud alone together with Yuffie taking over his body)was the best. I was squealing the whole time. Yuffie and her dirty talk.

I just can't get enough of this story and for now, I shall read the other chapters. See you next review!
Mandeth chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I absolutely love this story. It's so cute! I think my favorite line was, “ Leon’s got this insanely protective streak in him, and he’s prone to jealousy! But he’ll love you to death!”

I went AW! So loudly my dog looked at me as if I had another head. XD Well, it happens. Anyway, I loved how you portrayed the characters. Leon isn't just some stoic statue that everyone claims him to be. You gave him a personality, a gentler side. How happy this makes me...

Yuffie was fantastic. All her attempts were so adorable. I'll admit I giggled. She was pretty funny, but I really got heartbroken at the end. Poor thing. I wish she wasn't dead, but then the story wouldn't be the same. :D

Anyway, here's your review and congrats on a job well done. I'm going to read the other chapters now. _
Sleepy Sheep Guardian chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
I love it when authors who know how to write take a slightly overused idea and rework it so that it's just like new 3 Great job leading into the bed scene, but I suppose the hard (and yet enjoyable) part will be writing that scene, ne? Lovely stuff going on, happy writing.
tsuhiyo chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
You gotta update when you can, okay? Thank you for the wonderful read! _
Gothicjak chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
very nice.. haha sappy Leon haha keep it up
Moonlit Dream chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
I wanted to reveiw for chapter 4, but won't let me! So, I'm doing it for ch. 3! The plot is absolutely original and you've gotten me hooked on CxL! Please update~ 'cause you always make my day when you do! P
makenzi chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
this story's so adorable i love evrythign about it from yuffie to cloud to leon to cloud XD im in love witht his, infatuated with it and i realy wanna see mroe of it soon
MoonLLotus chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
I can't wait to see how the rest of this fic goes _
FrozenTearsGal chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Fantasia-chan ! SPLENDID ! ::squeals:: I'm so glad you've decided to write a fic such as this. Words can't explain how wonderful your stories are !
LadyMoonveil chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
X3 YAY BEDTIME~! Cloud's just so cute...even though he is quite dense XD As always~update soon~!
hyperRme chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Gah! I love it, I love it. Heehee. There is nothing better than Cloud in denial. Update soon please or I will go on strike. Yup. I'll go on strike.
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »