Reviews for Vanilla
bbb136 chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
I don't understand why you haven't continued this- it's really great!

It's sweet to see leon all protective, and you have all mi fav yaoi pairings in here too!

I can guess who yuffies love interest is- vincent? Much more of a cidvin sorta girl but hey.

Anyways- update please :)
bbb136 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I really hate yuffies meddling, it seems like it's jst her n leon not leon n cloud n for a start she hasn't any freaking right to control blondie like that!
becca670 chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
omg this story is absolutely adorable :D

please please please keep writing! i love this story, and i cant wait to find out what happens next xP
evetenshi chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
After gobbling this and its Souffle counterpart within a day, I'm left with a void in my heart to find that it's been quite thoroughly on hiatus for a while now. But since it's still only a hiatus, I'll optimistically add this to my alerts, since this one story that definitely deserves an ending :) Keep up the great work!
DarkSapphireXx chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
This is a really cool story :)
I wonder who it is yuffie loves...
I have to say, I'm really feeling for seifer. I just feel bad that he seems to like Cloud but left his feelings unsaid too long, especially since he doesn't act nice towards anyone else, ya know?
Acheron11000 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
hehe forgot to mark story alert
shadowfan999 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i hate how you made yuffie act against poor cloud forcing him into a gay relationship he never wanted not that im against gay people but if you have a possesion story you should be nicer to the characthers, anyway usually im very nice in my reviews but i didnt like this so write stories where youre kinder to the characthers from now on so im not forced to flame anyone anymore.
Acheron11000 chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
i hope you finish this one. its good, plus i wanna know whats up with Yuffie
Acheron11000 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I am addicted to this story! Im only on chapter 7 so far, haven't had a chance to finish it yet, and I LOVE it! Please finish it
doomshuriken chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
*wolf whistle* Leon gettin' a little.. racy, neh?

Hahaha, no but I'm really liking the Seifer development :)
JigokuYume chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Fwah! I love Cleon in general. & I adore Gackt. Hehehe & 'Vanilla' is awesome. :D Story Alerting && adding to the favorites list x3 Yaoi FTW. xD
NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
w I wonder who this guy is. The one in Yuffie's flashback. I've gone through different FF characters and all I can think of is Vincent! XD He's awesome, so...

But I wonder who this guy is!

And oh my! Cloud's mother is very different! XD

Oh and I really don't know how Cloud is going to get out of this situation. For one he already has a boyfriend, now he has some other guy liking him. Not to mention the fact that this guy is the enemy of his boyfriend. What a situation! And not to mention he still has a best friend who doesn't know how to get to the afterlife and he probably thinks its all his fault!

Wow... poor Cloud. Hopefully he can figuire something out.

And this guy... does that mean Yuffie will not go to the afterlife until she knows everything is alright with Cloud... and alright with the guy in her flashback?

I have soo many questions! X.X XD

Hopefully you can answer them... or I'll just have to wait and see for myself... I guess XD

It's a very lovely story. I have loved reading it. Now I'll have to find another story to read while I wait for this to update

Please Update Soon! w

NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
O M G!

DID SEIFER JUST DO WHAT I THOUGHT HE DID!

OMG I got to read more!

NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
Omg!

That was really surprising!

I seriously don't know what'll happen next!

NEVERUSINGTHISOLDTHINGAGAIN chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
What a chapter~!

And The teaser seems interesting.

So I better get reading then!

Very nice chappy! w