Reviews for Vanilla
KyoSohmaLuver chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
WO! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

When Leon and Cloud kissed in the car, I was like, AW! I love this so much! This is like my all time favorite fanfic! OF ALL TIME! You have really good discription and I can see it all so clearly in my mind! I WOVE DIS!
dreamsraven chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
That was an extremely cute/fluffy/funny chapter. I love how Cloud is finally giving into to Leon and hopefully realizes how much he loves him!

And the whole thing with Sora and Roxas was nice, I liked how Roxas is an overprotective brother while Riku tries to get into Sora's pants(and Sora is letting him).

Yay for kisses! That was intense, i really thought the first kiss was going to be the only kiss i was going to read for awhile between those two but more just kept on coming.

I would definitely read Vanilla Souffle! I want to know more of how Leon fell in love with Cloud(even though he never spoke to him much)and Zack! it would be nice to hear more about him too.

Anyways, great chapter, great story! please update soon!
Eleventh End chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
"...the very one he had wanted to share with the person he would fall in love with?"

I sense foreshadowing! :D Or it could just be me. But that definitely implicates things, in my opinion.

But wow, what an awesome chapter! So intense, too. Rawr. I love how you described each kiss. So many details, I could imagine it perfectly! :3

Excellent job! I can't wait for the next chapter!

~Oblivion
TalesFromPerdition chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
This story is so fluffy and cute that I just want to eat vinella ice cream! And I'm a chocolate girl. It's so increadibly cute and the imagry is great. Perfect image of Leon and Cloud kissing...

Hehe...

Keep up the good work for us swooning fangirls.
Veritas4Eternity chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
YES! When I got the alert for this I screamed. I was that excited. :-D I can't WAIT for Vanilla Souffle! I was thinking at the beggining of this, I wish we had more of Leon's POV. Actually, at the beggining I assumed Chocolate was the exact same piece, only in Leons POV, so I was slightly bummed at that. I want to know when Leon started liking him, and what he thought when Yuffie figured out his crush! :-D EEK!
RandomTopic chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Ooh, I definately want to read Vanilla Souffle.

Anyway, Update soon!
The freaky wolfie chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
*Squeels* YOU UPDATED! WOOT! And please update soon and with the little drabbles too!
Shiri Matakami chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
you have no idea how much i love you right now. i needed a new chapter of Vanilla to start my hectic week. x.x not only do i have a huge presentation i also get to drive 300 miles to help my sister move into her apartment.

i really really needed a new chapter!

*squees*

CLOUD IS EXEPTING THE LEON-NESS LOVE!

:D

the whole interaction with leon and cloud at the ice cream parler made me want to die happy. it was so CUTE! and i have concluded that i love Roxas. not that i already didn't before now. i mean come on, who can play KH2 and not love Roxas? hes just one big bubble of angst. and we know that people just can't resist them!

_

i am so happy at the moment. not only did i just re-read Chocolate and Vanilla the other day, i get on the computer this morning to work on my presentation and i find out that you updated again!

now all's i need is for Chocolate to get updated and you to upload the Vanilla Souffle and i will be the happiest person in the world. :p

i also love the beginning of the chapter. i like it how it was kinda in Leon's POV but not...if that makes any sense. x.x it was lots of fun to read. Leon is just too cute for words.

...

i want Cloud's mom. i would be so happy, she is so cool. i don't care if i won't be able to eat vanilla ice cream for the rest of my life. i could always just go steal some from my friends...i want my mom to make me pancakes in the morining and love all my friends that i bring home...

le sniffle

...

well i am really really glad that you updated and i am also really glad that you are going to write other little stories that are in this universe. it's going to be so much fun to read. _

and for some reason i am strangly drawn to the Seifer/Cloud pairing... its all Square's fault for putting too many pretty people into a game. we can't figure out which pairing is the cutest! x.x i will be very much looking forward to Seifer in your story. he was in Chocolate and i was thinking that maybe you won't have him in this one, but it was a pleasent surprise that you are going to put him in here!

_

*huggles*

i hope you update soon! i will be awaiting your next wonderful update!

Shiri Matakami

Lord of Fish
bliss chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
wah. kissy-kissy.

leon is so sweet. i wanna hug him. _

cloud is really confused. so adorable.

help them both! they're so lovely together.

update soon!
increase chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
oh lovely hehe i was waiting for this to be updated... you know, you really do have people hanging on here to see what's going to happen next, this relationship is so adorable. :) Thank you for producing such a wonderful LC story.
Ray chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Hi there I really liked the new chapter u add it's so swet Hot & u can guess am die~ing for chapter n.4 so updata pretty so _
Kichou chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Nice chapter. This kisses were sweet. Update please.
an-obscure-flaw chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
I really like this story! Even though it's really sad that Yuffie died... but I guess that's okay since she can still talk to Cloud and stuff. Anyways I really like how you made the relationship between the two... I'm looking forward to the next chapter so please update soon!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT! But, it really reminds me of... Eerie Queery... If that's how you spell it. You know, the girl taking over the body of a guy and confessing, then the other boy says okay and then a lot of awkward moments. Yeah. But that's cool, because it's LEON AND CLOUD! Please, please, PLEASE continue!
Ray chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
WOW this fic is so great luv it luv it luv it _ it's so funny lol poor cloud muhahaha will i really hop u updata soon PLEZ
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »