Reviews for Vanilla
Zimm chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
E! I love this so much! It's so cute and just so... GAH! It's one of my favorite fanfics of all time! Please tell me that you'll update in the near future! n_n Keep up the good work!
lackofname chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Cute fic but a word of advice - don't break Leon's heart! Die-hard fans can be bloodthirsty...(shudder)

Can't wait for you to update! Hope you bring Sora in soon...
Avacados are evil chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
XD Oh, poor Cloud, but Leon is so sweet!

It makes me all warm and fuzzely. _
fluffy chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
Cute! ;.; Write mores?
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
ack, where's the rest? I NEED to read the next chapter, this is absolutely amazing. I am giggling so hysterically right now. I love Yuffie so much. xD Great job.
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
you know that girl that squealed first after Cloud agreed to be his boyfriend? Yeah, that would have been me. xD

omg, I have never felt worse for Cloud before. I've read about him stabbed, raped, angsty angsty angst, but never have I felt this sorry for him. WONDERFUL. Eerie Queerie X Kingdom Hearts brilliant.
bliss chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
wah! i just read this now... and i just died.

i lurv it. D cloud is so cute and adorable and leon being possessive and protective of cloud is so lovely.

please. update soon. _
The freaky wolfie chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Hello, I'm Ookami no Yuki and I'm addicted to your fanfic. PLease update soon _
littlekittykat chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Sorry Cloud, I'm pretty darn sure that chastity belts went out of production a long time ago, that and highly doubt they made any with your*ahem* equipment in mind.
RandomTopic chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
I love this fic! LeonCloud is one of the best pairings. And I really like Yuffie interfers with everything.

Update soon!

-Soelle
lala chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
i DEMAND YOU TO NUPDATE

its amazing aqnd im in love.
Elaine17 chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Hello. Please continue this story. I love it and I nearly died laughing it is not fair that you stopped it.
ile-o chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! pleasee please update soon! X3
DashAway chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Reading this made me so excited and happy I had to do a few laps around my house just to calm down. And when I was done with my laps I got myself a bowl of vanilla ice cream-no joke.

This is an amazing fic! It makes me so happy! The plot is great, and even Yuffie dying doesn't deter me from it, because she comes back even worse than before. I can't help but just swell with love for poor Cloud and hope that no matter what he falls for Leon and doesn't do anything to hurt our pretty Gunblade master. I'll be waiting patiently for an update!
crystality chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Wow, i really loved this story keep up the good work! It was so sweet and poor Leon, he'll have his heart broken if Cloud tells him that he doesn't love him. So don't make Cloud say something like that! He'll get used to Leon and his protectiveness. I'm looking forward for next chapters. I want more more more ;-)
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »