Reviews for Vanilla
kkki chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
oh my god. that was hilarious.

so cute! i loved iy! please i beg u!more~!
Key of Abyss chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
Woah. Nice opening to your chapter, and the whole chapter just gets better and better. I like the unwillingness of Cloud to accept that maybe, just maybe, Yuffie was right about him. The writing style is a little less smooth in this chapter, but in a way, it fits just as well, like it was intended. It seems like your writing flows with Cloud/Leon's moods. When they are nervous, the writing takes on that flow. I like it, its the mark of an excellent writer.

Continue, if you will, because this is one i am watching.
Draechaeli chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
it is interesting. And Yuffie is so dead... again I swear Cloud will resarect her just to kill her. this fic with the body snatching via ghosts reminds me of Eerie Queerie. If you haven't read it yet I chink you'll like it only 4 Manga Volumes. Anxways can't wait for more.

-Na
jigglefairy chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
_

AW! that was soo cute! darn... i was hoping it wouldn't end! they're so cute together... excellent... update soon please!

ano... do you have any fanart for this story? i'd like to see some, your scenes are wonderful... i'd draw some myself, but i don't think i'd do your story justice...
MyraHellsing chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more ~~! THANK U~! ... and yes.. i'm a lil high today.. :cough: can't wait to see ur next chappie~!
Once666 chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
WOW! You're story is so awesome! I can't believe how awesome it is! It's just so...AWESOME!

OMG! I was gonna die!

P.S. I think I burst into flames because of all the suspense...owie...
MoonLLotus chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
great fic so far! I'd love to read more!
Nekocin chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Hello again!

I'm so glad I've finally caught your latest update and it was awesome! I was laughing all the way. The first section where Leon wakes Cloud up was actually very sweet and made me all fuzzy and happy inside. Looks almost like I was reading a yaoi manga XD. Leon is so... suave and so (darn) cute: excelling in subjects Cloud has problems with, sleeping on Cloud's thighs XD and so on.

I wonder WHEN he started crushing on Cloud... since way back?

Yuffie was as always so fun to read. I love her scenes. I love how she took advantage of Cloud's body to play innocent... and probably let Leon steal Cloud's first kiss and everything from virginity to uhm... whatever more there is XD aw, poor Cloud.

Riku was cool. Are Sora and him already a couple or are they just starting like Leon and Cloud?

He seems like a good friend. And why is everyone going all about "Cloud will really make Leon happy". Did something happen to Leon in the past that made him so cautious?

There is one thing I like to mention... at some point you called Cloud "blond" and then "blonde". I'd once someone point out to me that "blond" are for guys and "blonde" for girls... Uhm... please don't be mad at me for this.

Anyway, I hope to see more of this soon. I had fun all the way and I just feel guilty I can't come up with any good CLC stories... I mean, I am planning two stories... but looking back at my list of stories I'm afraid I might go crazy...Please keep it up and update soon! Sorry for being a bit incoherent here...
Kichou chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Great chapter. IT's so freakin good! Update please.
Sugar Goose chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
I really like this story. Right now I'm excited to see what's going to happen in chapter three. Keep up the good work!
LadyMoonveil chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
YAY A UPDATE~! Lol Cloud is so cute when he's being teased XD The next chapter sounds just as good...can't wait to read~!
TheMadButterfly chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
AW! this story is so cute! i love it!

i cannot wait for chapter 3!

cloud and leon are so cute!

oh when is sora going to come in?

please update soon!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
KyoSohmaLuver chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Gwarsh dangit I peas too. I already reviewed to this chapter, but I wanted to say that I PEAS TOO! CLoud is not alone!
Eleventh End chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
I feel so, so sorry for Leon. Poor guy. He's going to have his heart broken unless Cloud has a long moment of self-discovery and angsty-ness.

Excellent chapter! The ending scene was so cute, but it's also depressing because it's not Cloud doing anything. Yuffie, rawr. Get out and let Cloud-... Um, never mind.

I loved how Leon woke Blondie up. Adorable. x3

'Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Oblivion