Reviews for Vanilla
mydontthinkso chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
-gasps loudly and points at author's note-

POOR SPOON!
Dive To Dream Sea chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
lecher is axel right? right? i love all red heads, hwoarang, axel, kyo, gaara... i can't wait for the next chapter! bye!
Anon chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Whoo! You updated! I was extremely excited when I woke up this morning and I saw that this fic was updated! I loved the chapter; I find Cloud's torment rather amusing, sadly enough. Can't wait for the next!
skydragon chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
aw...this is a great story. keep up the good work.
TalesFromPerdition chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
_! Genius! Pure, genius. I love this story. It's all nice and bubbly and stuff. And I like how you make Leon. And your Yuffie is amazing. She's so awesome. XD
xiaa chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Gods, I literally squeed when I found you you updated _

Watching Cloud squirm in these situations is so adorable! I giggled every nearly paragraph, and also stopped to squeal once and a while because of the sheer cuteness.

Love your fic, and I'm looking forward to the next update
Lady Yevon chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
ROFL ahh that was so great! I love this story so much. I just love how you have Cloud screaming in his mind while Yuffie takes over his body. Love it. Anyways, great work! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Kou Da Cutie chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Hee hee hee. I LOVE THIS STORY. _ I hope you can put up the next chapter soon.

Thankz

"Whatever"

-Squall Leonhart, FFVI
Shiri Matakami chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
gr fanfiction deleted my other review gr *glares at computer screen*

anyho i really liked this chapter a lot and when i saw that you updated this morning i ran around my house screaming (much to my brothers annoyance) just because i wanted to read more of your wonderful Leon. i can't wait unitl the companion to this fic comes out. its going to be so cool to read both sides of the story. and i love Leon and Cloud to peices.

i can not wait until you update again!

i really really want to see what happens at that ice cream parlor damnit! _

i can sence the warm and fuzzies from here. :p

i also wanted to say that i exploded for Cloud the third paragraph in, i knew this was going to be a cute chapter!

_

heh i can just imagine leon as a protective boy friend. hes is so cute. you make him adorble, and HUMAN, i can't stress that enough. i mean i love the semi emotionless leon, but that really doens't work unless you give it enough backround. this is one of the main reasons why i love this story to death. besides the part where i am waiting for Cloud to explode...but that will come later :p i hope at least.

i also wanted to say that Riku is my hero, and needs a medal for being able to read cloud's mind (he should teach Leon how to, but only after he figures out that cloudy loves him) and becuase of; “Woah, didn’t see any of you there, man. Sorry,”.

that sounded like so much fun. i wanna hit people with my text books! it always makes class go faster..._

love this chapter to peices! hope you update soon!

Shiri Matakami

Lord of Fish

p.s. i think you should randomly out Zack in the story to make Cloud realise something, i think it would be really cool. or maybe just to have Leon go into mother hen mode, thats always entertaining!
Hidden Light chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
WAH~~ SQUE~~ KYA~~ OMG. That was a holy piece of work you've got there. I'm so impressed and so... so... HAPPY~ It was super duber cute and uber lovey-dovey. I love it~ Cloud is so cute. Go LxC! I wuv you~ I hope you update soon.
KyoSohmaLuver chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
...I really really really really really really really want you to continue. I have this on my Alert, and when I saw that it was this, I seriously, went:

"WO! AW RIGHT!"

Please Continue? -
Morrigain chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Ohh... I am intrigued and I want more.
LadyMoonveil chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
*lmao* This is so cute! Yuffie's such an awesome friend to have around...alive or dead XD
mysticblood chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This is soo cute. I would love to see more of this, pretty please.
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 4/14/2006