Reviews for Vanilla
Once666 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
AW! It took me 2 days to read this! I don't know why but I felt a huge urge to cry...(ignore me)

Please write a second chapter!
Lady Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
OMG SQUEE! I LURV CLC and you are strengthening my addiction something awful! Stop it!

. . . No, wait, what am I saying . . .?

Cloud has a weak heart! It made me go 'Aw!' because I don't think I've ever seen that before and of COURSE this and Leon's adorable crushing on Cloud and his uber-protectiveness set the stage for all sorts of wonderful future CLC-ness! *sighs dreamily* I'm such a romantic drama whore . . .

Very sad about Zack . . . I can imagine his expression all too well and it makes me want to cry for him.

More soon, yes?

~LS
Anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Wow, I don't even know what to say. I absolutely love this fic! Ever since I read the first chapter a week ago, I've been checking back to see if you've updated! _ I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shiri Matakami chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
i just want to say that i worship you and i think that you should update all of your stories a bazillion times because it would make me a very happy person...

i can give you a cookie and half of my soul as payment (i gave the other half to Square-Enix, they told me that they would translate games faster if i gave it to them)

_

i really really really like this story, not only because i love all your stories with all my heart and soul, but also becuase you write so well!

i can not believe that i have not stumbled across your stories before now.

you capture the characters emotions perfectly, they accually seem like teenagers. which is a feat in itself. i have only recently been reading kh stories becuase i was really tired of the uber uke sora and the emotionless Leon, becuase hes not. he has feelings too. characters are almost always cooler if thay are shown to have emotions and stuff.

this story also makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't Yuffie just want to make you eat all the sugar so she can't get any? :p

i love her to death, and Cloud

.wonderful.

it took me 3 hours to read this story becuase i wanted to be embaressed for Cloud. i kept thinking 'hes gonna explode, i just know it.' and was a little dissapointed when he didn't.

_

but only a little, but now i can't wait until the next morning! hes gonna be like 'blarg!' and Yuffie is going to laugh at him...not i won't or anything...:p

i really really hope that you update your stories soon. i am really looking forward to your future writtings!

Shiri Matakami

Lord of Fish
Kichou chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Great story. I love it.
BreezeInMonochromeNight chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh my god!

I SOO love this story!

I absolutely ADORE the way you write!

Please continue soon!

You and this story are definately going on my fav. lists! )
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
OMGOMGOMG

i LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVLOVE your writing! ah! its hilarious, and oh god so effing CUTE! hahaa.. well... yeahh. 8-) haha. update! pleaasse
Lady Yevon chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh! This is so cute, I think you're doing a great job writing the story. I like everyone's personalities too, so keep up the great work, I can't wait till the next update.
xiaa chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This is an adorable fic! I kind of don't like the way Cloud is portrayed as weak, but he makes up for it with his cuteness ; (All part of being an uke
FairyTears chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This is really cute. I like it a lot and can't wait for your next update!
TalesFromPerdition chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aw! Yuffie was (for some reason or another) my favorite character when playing FF7 (Though I never made it past her home town) and I think you made her perfect! I absolutly LOVED this fic!

_ Hehe.
Nekocin chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hello. I've been lurking around your profile for awhile and I guess I should make myself known.

Anyway, story-wise I thought it was pretty amusing to read. I was laughing out loud most of the time even though I was quite sad Yuffie had died. Admittedly, this story is a bit more fun than "Ocean eyes"... (:whimpers: please don't be mad!) This story has a lot of funny quirks and Cloud was oh-so-cute and shy-and Leon was... he had been crushing on the other for a long time? I find everyone's reactions to Cloud's sudden "confession" (technically, Yuffie was the one playing Cloud-she is by the way, a very good actress XD) very amusing too. I didn't expect most of Leon's fans to be...well, yaoi supporters. XD So to say, everyone had known, or at least a slight suspicion, Leon really, really liked Cloud. Heh. Poor clueless Cloud. I wonder what he did to get the other's attention.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I'll be following this story for awhile and perhaps stalk it for the time being XD. I hope to see more of this LC development soon. Uhgm... ran out of things to say, but I guess I confess I do want to write LC to increase their little fandom. It's awfully small... compared to the RS.
Elentaria chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This was wonderful! I love the plot. It's so unique! It also made me laugh :D I can't wait to read the next chapter :]
jigglefairy chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
excellent. It flows wonderfully and often had me grinning madly in anticipation and giggling like a i haven't done in a while. I await the coming chapters. Update please!

and... he may be a little out of character, but i love how you portray cloud... He's just so cute! why can't he be mine!
SeppukuSamurai chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This fic is so cute! I can't get enough of Cloud and Leon...especially after seeing them both in Kingdom Hearts 2. please update soon.
1,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 Next »