Reviews for Vanilla
Eleventh End chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Oh my. I think I just died.

That was EXCELLENT! Honestly, you captured their personalities so well, and you made everything completely believable! (Which is usually a flaw in many stories, mind you.) It was so adorable! And it promises to be somewhat angsty, giving the situation.

E, I love you for this. 'Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Oblivion
mydontthinkso chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
~

I love your story so far.

Please, please, PLEASE. continue!
Key of Abyss chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Wow. I'm always impressed when someone pulls off a GOOD yaoi fic with Cloud and Leon. I like the pairing, personally, and I particularly like how you have had this play out so far. Cloud being the unwilling victim of a joke by a dead best friend, and Leon, the quiet introspective actually agreeing.

Impressive how you got me to laugh, and like the characters as you portrayed them in a single chapter. Normally, it takes a while for people to grow on me like that. I love it.

Your writing style is very smooth, very put together, very efficent. I like it, and keep up the good work. Cloud x Leon! Woot! _
Ubiko chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I have just gotten into KH fiction and I have do many good stories to read and I think this is one of them. I was so amazed on how you made Cloud, Leon, Yuffie and eveyone else's portrayal accurate if they were in high school, Leon with his protectiveness and the "I care for others but I wont show it" personality and Clouds closed insecurity and his ability to blame himself. I'm so glad that I have found a LxC fic there aren't that many I think ( unless I search). I was so suprised when Leon returned Cloud's "feelings" I was shocked I thought "that was fast" until the end when Yuffie applauded herself for carrying information to the grave. Cloud is such a sweetie, maybe if he dosen't yet return Leon's feelings at first at least he will have friendship and then it will develop into wuv. I could tell that you put a lot of thought from how many words there are and to the structure of your story. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how Cloud handles Yuffie, his classmates and Leon.
TMX Archives chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I think that this is a really good story! It's really funny, how Yuffie decides to play matchmaker for Cloud and Leon! _

However, I think that you pushed Cloud and Leon a little too quickly together. Or are there going to be obstecles on the road? I dunno, but I hope there's at least one scrag that will come along - otherwise the relationship would be so un-Cloud-and-Leon-like.

I'm putting this on Story Alert! Hope you update soon!
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
so sad and funny please update soon.
bladegryphon chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
-cracks up- I LOVE this story. Genius plot, and wonderfully different from anything else in the section. I can just see Yuffie doing that, too... :D
shizuke chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
shit this is good! Keep it up!
Salmon Pink chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That was so cute. Funny and charming and the ending was just bittersweet enough to remind the reader that the whole thing started with a tragedy. I can't wait for the next chapter, and in the mean time I'm going to scurry away and reread Eerie Queerie, since this reminded me how much I love it.
hdf chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Aha, I am the first to review. Yes!

Anyways, I found this very captivating, extremely enjoyable (and I noticed that many things were reverted, though I blame you not - not many people like what I edit XD)

I am in love with this story! Really, really, really! I made a few friends read it, and made them convert into yaoi fans. XD

Come to think of it, I have nothing else constructive to say since I'm in the process of emailing you. :P

Send me chapter 2? XD