Reviews for Lamentations of Draco Malfoy
dramionelove chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
ohmyfgod i thought it's going to end with draco and hermione getting together! but it does not :( oh please make a sequel for this!
emachookie chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
AHHH! The sadness of FRIENDZONE! NOO!
yay chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
God, my reviews really suck. Sorry about that. Hmm. Well, I love the tone, and the sarcasm, and the sequel. Just the attitude makes it worth reading.
yay chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was interesting and rather original.
SenselessAndWreckless chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
So great. Loved it! Hilarious, too. The Friends bit cracked me up :) Off to the sequel!
freedomflier chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Please for the love of God tell me there's a sequel!

I refuse to believe he'll be stuck in the friend zone forever.

I'm so checking your other stories...
hashtagnofilter chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
this is one of my favorite fanfics ever, and i've read a lot of em.

this is super great.

you definitely captured how a person would really feel if they were draco malfoy in that position.

i love the sequel too
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow. That. Was. Amazing.

Oh, and your profile is very cute, too. I often try to subtly flirt in my reviews but I think you're the first one that I don't want to be subtle with. (trying not to laugh at how ridiculous I'm becoming) So, yeah, hi.
aaa chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
so cool p.s. the second thing is from Friends when ross finds out about chandler & monica so funny

friends fan
jellyacey chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
funny and sweet at the same time... I love it:D
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
you should read "pure lunacy" and maybe, you could lighten up a little of your mood and make a happy ending. because your story has more potential. i love the other pairings, so more reasons for you to continue the story?

let me know.
contraveritas chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
love it...]
anahitathebooklover chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
ooh no! you cant do this! 'says who?' says me! this is too much! please write a sequel! please? pretty please? pretty please with a cherry on top? please? anyways i loved this apart from the ending of course.. into my favs it goes
Manda chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
ouch...yea been there...still there actually, it's a bitch.

but you wrote it really well, kudos
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was very good. I think the ending is a bit... hanging. I think the plot or the conflict or whatever was still developing and you ended it to soon. I am not saying that it was bad, nor am I saying that Draco and Hermione should have gooten toghter, I think them not getting together is just right. All in all it was really good and i really liked it! ]]]]