Reviews for Words Unspoken
Likekazam chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
*sniff* very touching indeed, haha i guess not the story i should read while procrastinating my homework as it spurs me to go write a review... thank you for the amazing job I look forward to your future work

Mizuki Ai
kayter chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Man D:

This is so awesome I think I died too
Kidiu chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw, I cried! I'm so sad! This was so sorrowful! I'm teary! This was so sad, but I'm glad I read it! Thanks for writing it!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Wow, that was beautiful! Amazingly written, I loved it, and it is definately a favorite! Great work! :D
Oshawotter chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Wow. I cried. And then my mom looked at me funny. T_T So sad! Great job.
blah chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
*sniff*..i read this so many times...and it all ways make me wanna cry...*sniff* wahh! sasuke died!..good job
Aesura chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
How did Sasuke in your fic died anyway?

I'm adding this story to my fav stories list, just to let you know.
Saki K chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
O_O You have succesfully made me cry, this is the very first itasasu fic! congradulations! beautifuly written *cries and faves*
blisblop chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
"...the pain of silence ..."Well done.!Very.!It wasn't maudlin or "to jerk a reaction" insincerly from readers to see if you can or to spread personal pain,or so I felt...oh Itachi...you fool!Again.I would like to see you rewrite this in a few years to see how much you improve.I expect great things,do not stop writing.
TangoOFDOOM chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Aww...poor Itachi.
Ceriadara chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
-dies choking on tears- gorgeous. wonderful. magnificent. congrats. you are now entered on my faves list, both for stories and authors. -worships-
oztan chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
VERY SAD! This is really good.
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
oh god, that was beautiful. it was just so...oh man i have tears in my eyes! this is a very lovely piece! i love itachi's reaction to sasuke-kun's funeral, it reminds us and himself that he is human. and his confrontation with naruto! that was something definitely worth reading. overall i loved this fic. good job, you are amazing!
Blind Kunoichi chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
This was... simply beautiful. Tasteful yet apparent.
ars nova chapter 1 . 5/25/2006