Reviews for Beautiful Like Chocolate RodneyMiko
Ppleater chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Lol, this is cute, though I always imagined Rodney being more of a flub when it comes to comforting people, especially women. And Miko seems like she would act shyer. But it's still really cute, and I love the scene in the hallway with the mean guy. :P
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
i hope its ok if i found this absolutely completely hilarious! and sweet. i just love it though i never ever want to be compared to food. :)
pixiejazz chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This was so cute! Miko was complete adorable and Rodney's angry reaction was so Rodney. Sheppard's WHAT? and punishmen was really fitting and big brotherly. I had justed watched Letters from Pegasus last night, and was looking for somethin with Miko and Rodney. This was definitely a great read!

Ta

~Jasmine
gatelover12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This story was perfect. With the other stories of yours I've read I've decided that you are the best fluff writer ever. I also think you've converted me to this pairing. -gl
Rodlox chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This is a most enjoyable story; thank you for it.

The only thing that scares me about this fic...is what they're going to name their kids. :D

Lovely story. Encore, please?

Have nice days.
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
*laughs* You almost succeeded in converting me to a Mckay/Miko shipper there! I love it when we get to see McKay's (usually cleverly hidden) soft side. Besides, I absolutely adore the food analogies - I just about lost it reading the jell-o line...hilarious.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Ah sweet
Pavlova Lamington chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Yeah, I already told how gorgeous this fic is but *shrugs* this things bear repeating. ;) -Jess
Evilclone chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
LOL, sweet and funny, yes Rodney dos have something about food dosn't he :D
fififolle chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
LOL That was deliciously adorable! Poor Miko, the way Rodney got mad rang very true, which makes me like him even more. Fantastic foody compliments. Everyone is beautiful, but it's nice if someone sees it - thanks for making Rodney see it. I loved their revenge, I giggled too. Great work, thanks! So glad you got cheered up, too.
Lennexa chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This is really cute! I love the way Rodney took care of Miko!