Reviews for Mexican Manipulation
Montana-Rosalie chapter 23 . 10/27/2008
I loved this to bits! :))
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 23 . 1/3/2008
I really liked this. I love the story behind it and how Sands reacted towards Samantha. Very nice
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I love the first chapter.
JohnnyPickAlot chapter 23 . 8/5/2007
Just beautiful

Please tell me you're doing a sequel to this wonderful fic :)
Mira Spiegel chapter 23 . 9/9/2006
Great story! I loved it! Are you going to do a sequel? That would be really cool.
blossomlite chapter 23 . 9/9/2006
This really is a great story...I've read it a few times now and everytime I read it it's just as good as the first time. Have you thought of writing a sequel? That would be really great! :-D

toodles!

blossomlite
Angel1411 chapter 23 . 7/30/2006
Great job. I like the fact that Sands learned to love someone. Hope to read more of your work soon.
iloveJesusJohnnyandDanny chapter 23 . 4/27/2006
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! YOU MUST MAKE A SEQUEL! IT WAS SO GOOD!
quick29 chapter 23 . 4/24/2006
Excellent!
Anonimoose chapter 23 . 4/23/2006
Was that the end? Oh. I really like this too. Oh well. It's a good ending. And a great story.
quick29 chapter 21 . 4/21/2006
Oh no a cliffy...hurry- update please.
Anonimoose chapter 20 . 4/20/2006
No Sands! oh...and Sam, I guess. Update soon please?
Nuky chapter 18 . 4/18/2006
Jeez Sands can be so heroic. (sarcasm SARCASM!) What a ass! She tells him she loves him and will die for him and what do he do? I don't love you blabla... idiot... He wouldn't feel love if it hit him in the face with a baseballbet...

HOPE YOU KEEP UPDATEING THIS FAST! It's so cool if after a hard, murderously day at school you come home with a totally awesom story to read!

Luvz Sue-AnneSparrow
iloveJesusJohnnyandDanny chapter 16 . 4/16/2006
This story is so awesome. i suggest you do a sequel. (or however u spell that) I wish i could write as good as u. I'm hooked on you're stories. keep going!
quick29 chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
Good last couple of chapters. Can't wait to see what is in store...