Reviews for Carnage
shadowmaster3324 chapter 12 . 9/11
need to update man! i need to know what happens next
Romoy12 chapter 8 . 8/13
Good
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 1/19
English isn't your first language, is it? You've foregone contractions entirely, and you have a lot of unnecessary words and improper grammar. Also, Ino's dad is intelligent and the head of a family with kekkei genkai, so he would have most likely known at least a little about sealing. Therefore, he wouldn't have given in to the mindless hate that the rest of the village held for Naruto. It was a poorly planned out and overly dramatized scene that did nothing but showcase your poor planning and/or writing skills. Even if he did hate Naruto, he was a shinobi and therefore more logical and less prone to rash actions. He wouldn't have just blown up like that at Naruto's presence. Finally, how the hell would he know what Naruto looks like? No one's seen Naruto since he was about five apparently, and Inoichi has no reason to see him regularly or at all prior to that, so Naruto should have just been another kid to him, at least until he learned his name, and maybe even then. This story is extremely contrived and has way too many holes.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
if I Robert Krause did mack it Naruto take both sakura and ion t be his little sex slves and wife too
Amon Kashino chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Sigh I give up
Sage of the Six Truths chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Why do people desire Naruto to be completely OP? It does not make an iota of sense considering everything in the manga was more balanced and that's what actually enabled us to relate to him somewhat, but no Kishimoto is somehow at fault for balancing the ninja world and creating a balanced character that the fanbase wanks to untold levels. It's bad enough he always has a mask... but this is incredibly stupid. And this is why fanfic quality is utter crap.
Crimsont3ar chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
:( But amazing!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I'm glad this shit is done. That's another Canon lover and Kishimoto Cock-Sucker gone.
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Why is Sasuke annoyed that Sakura and Ino like Naruto? He never showed any indication he liked them stalking them. I would expect him to be happy the two are being less of a pest.
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Dope story
Vein's chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
Naruto snap and the author stop writing...

I really enjoy this while it last :)
TsubasaFaiSakura chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
this is one of the best stories i've ever read. please continue it! please!
Miss Elizabethh chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
I enjoyed reading this!
It's a pity you discontinued this story. :c
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
this has been a great read and i'd love to have been able to read more, shame it's been discontinued
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
NYAAAAAAAA good story! keep writing! XD