Reviews for Carnage
Sage of the Six Truths chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Why do people desire Naruto to be completely OP? It does not make an iota of sense considering everything in the manga was more balanced and that's what actually enabled us to relate to him somewhat, but no Kishimoto is somehow at fault for balancing the ninja world and creating a balanced character that the fanbase wanks to untold levels. It's bad enough he always has a mask... but this is incredibly stupid. And this is why fanfic quality is utter crap.
Crinsomtear chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
:( But amazing!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I'm glad this shit is done. That's another Canon lover and Kishimoto Cock-Sucker gone.
Parrot Post chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Why is Sasuke annoyed that Sakura and Ino like Naruto? He never showed any indication he liked them stalking them. I would expect him to be happy the two are being less of a pest.
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Dope story
Vein's chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
Naruto snap and the author stop writing...

I really enjoy this while it last :)
TsubasaFaiSakura chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
this is one of the best stories i've ever read. please continue it! please!
Miss Elizabethh chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
I enjoyed reading this!
It's a pity you discontinued this story. :c
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
this has been a great read and i'd love to have been able to read more, shame it's been discontinued
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
NYAAAAAAAA good story! keep writing! XD
Lucifer chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Dope story! Plz update soon!
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
This story, is simply... AMAZING!

OH MAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL OF THE STUFF GOING ON IN YOUR STORY! OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEEEASE UPDate soon!
wind dancer1981 chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
like it allot please update again
Inuyonas chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
plz keep going
Vilecify chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Great, the story is already partially ruined by Naruto's mask. ANBU are supposed to conceal their identites yet you gave Naruto a fox mask WITH the whiskers?