Reviews for Untouchable Souls
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Well... Allow me to drop a bit of constructive criticism on you.

If you ABSOLUTELY must use Romaji in your stories, be certain to do a bit of reading up first.

"Kunnoichi" - くのいち

I wouldnt rely on the spellings of other Fanfic authors ( most are children and/or just CANNOT spell, even with spell-check) or sounding it out (unless your ears are already tuned to Japanese).

Keep that in mind.
Bunnyfire chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
This story is awesome, I hope you'll still writ the Sequel .
rei.soriyu chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
*_* OMG ! This is awesome and this pairing is also cute ! WANT MORE ! Onegaiiii ;)
You did a great job Author-san !
Rock Raider chapter 17 . 3/4/2008
Well, all in all a cool fic.:) I gotta say, I expected this to end with a lemon, but I suppose I was wrong.; Wonder what the sequel will be. Perhaps it can be Ayane & Bayman reflecting back on their relationship, & ending with them deciding to get hitched. I wonder what their kids will look like. 1 thing's for sure, they wil be strong fighters.:) Say, DID they get Raidou? Perhaps that can ultimately be answered in the next fic. Well, anyway, see ya.
Ralf Jones chapter 17 . 1/12/2008
Cool!

This fiction was a great work!

We need a sequel!

I hope you get better!

Take care.
Rock Raider chapter 16 . 10/20/2007
Somethine tells me the NEXT chapter may be Bayman's last. I hope it's not. That would DEFINITELY suck big time. Wonder what he has planned. I hope he can pull through. I mean, he's survived worse. If he does, I wonder what Hayate would think of Bayman & Ayane's relationship. I don't know if the Mugen Tenshin Clan's ever had Russians in it before. Well anyway, update soon.
Ralf Jones chapter 16 . 10/10/2007
Great chapter !

I hope you are allright !

well !

Keep going !
Chrosis chapter 16 . 10/9/2007
Nice.

I haven't played DOA4 for a while, since it's more of a rental game than a buy game, but I still love Bayman.

Great job!
Eke chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
your story is unfinished!

great style and story though i thank you for it
Chrosis chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
Crap, Raidou is a freaking monster! O_O
Ralf Jones chapter 15 . 5/25/2007
Nice! you finally updated, this was a great chapter.

I hope you update soon.

Amazing job.
Rock Raider chapter 15 . 5/24/2007
*wipes sweat off forehead* Whew, Bayman is alive. That's good. Let's hope he stays that way. I also hope the same for Ayane. I hope Raidou is the only guy who croaks in this. I DO wanma see Bayman & Ayane's kids. Wonder what Hayate'd think of this.
Ralf Jones chapter 14 . 3/25/2007
No! that was awesome, nice chapter, please tell me this is not the end. It cant be.

please update soon. good job.
Rock Raider chapter 14 . 3/24/2007
This can't really be the end, can it?
Black and White chapter 13 . 3/18/2007
That was sad friend, nice chapter, i hope you update soon.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »