Reviews for Rosenkreuz
1derland pixie chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
nice story!
TheEleventhMuse chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Not bad~

But it's kinda weird picturing Farfie turning all

daddy-like looking after poor Nagi~XD
duo-no-micho chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
Poor Nagi, you pissed no one off, Kai-chan just likes you to much so you could blame it all on your artist for making you attractive. ; Can't wait until next update kai-chan. _
Nariel chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
*rotfl* Beware the mighty Abyssinian in fluffy bunny slippers! *lmao*

*pouts at Roz, Ed and Jaz* They could at least patch Nagi's foot up. *gr* Meanies.

Oh, that picture of Aya is gonna hunt me for ages... still, he was rather calm (for his measures) to the fact that Schwarz is camping up in the Kitty House.

Now, will Weiß help them?

Will Yotan get a heart attack upon finding Schwarz snoring in the living room when returning from another bar-hopping night? D

Will they free my cute lil' Nagi-wagi from bad bad Rosenkreuz?

Soji is cool, btw. Kawaiiness-alert! ;-)

Excited to read the next part,

PS: Well, I'm not QUITE German... actually, I'm an Ucrainian-Spanish Jew atheist German immigrant speaking Russian, German and English _ But I'll gladly declare myself German (not that you can hear the difference when I speak V,_) as long as it leads one oblivious telepath into my trap... *grins at SchuSchu, who is strapped to her curtain holders* Aw, don't fear me, sweetie... *MWA-HA-HA*! _
Nariel chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Whee-yippie-yay, you continued! *dives in reading*

*glomps Schu back* *grins* Hallo Süßer! (hi sweetie) *grins wider* How about the two of us Germans finding some nice and quiet place, to-*cough*... chat about our lovely home? *grins*

Schu: T_T she's scary...

Can I join Schwarz then? ;-P
KAATISU chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
wow i acualy liked this chapter I think wat u did for that one part was a realy good idea But the one problem for this chapter is that schwarz and WeiB is getting alone W.T.F. is up with that. Well i guess it kinda makes since to the point of the third season were there all like working as a team. so i guess it does

KAATISU chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Ya this one was better then to first chapter umm I like it keep up the good work

KAATISU chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Well so i hope this story goes on o What it does for 3 more chapters and ur making more oomy god

duo-no-micho chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
You and your evil clif hangers of doom!

9 out of 10 cause you left it at evil spot. _
duo-no-micho chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Kai-chan was having far to much fun with this one. She gets to play two people now. _

-by the way Nagi, Schu is on mine and kai-chans side, in reality he's probably on his own side...but yeah. ;-

10-10 Kai-chan. _
i love athrun chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Matt chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Still not reviewing
Matt chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I'm not reviewing
Nariel chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Okay, first:

I adore the dynamics in Schwarz, a lot like I imagine them. Schu is cute... sorry, fangirl moment.

Sounds like there's an intrigue coming up. And I'd also like to learn how come Omi and Nagi are buddies instead of all over each other... wai, no! I mean in the sense of attacking and trying to kill each other! _

To the point, it's an interesting start and I'd like to know where it leads, so continue!

PS: I really don't want to sound nagging, but you got the German sentences wrong: though it was a good try. (Well, I live there). So, the correct sentences would be: 1. "Scheiße, mein Essen brennt an!" and 2. "Was zur Hölle?".

PPS: I really, really didn't want to offend you by that, I only meant to be helpful.
Avonnalay-Ariemay chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I like the story so far. The original characters seem interesting.

One question though. Is there a story that should be read before this one, a prequel-type story?

Oh, and you stole my nickname for Nagi-kun. ;) I was going to have one of the characters (Sedera) in my fic nickname him Dark Child!

Oh well..