Reviews for Did You Know?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Type your review here...
GoTeamSkipper chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow, I enjoyed this a lot! I've never been the biggest fan of Susan either, but am glad she's in the books. It wouldn't be the same without her.
If I put myself in her shoes, especally imagining how she felt when everyone died, I just... No words for the feeling. Good job!
GoTeamSkipper
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh, yes. I wish for her faith to return, too. Though I suppose it will, now.

No, dear Gentle Queen. He did not know, for you never told him. *Sighs* Do regrets always come in the end, when it's too late and what you had is gone?

Well, wow! Wonderful piece.
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
When is she redeemed? She wasn't in the last book. This, though, is very sad.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
loved it!
Violet Fire Krazed chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow. VERY powerful. A new take on the Su fic. I liked it. :)
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Great oneshot and beautifully written
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
um... you do realize that C.S. Lewis never says that Susan is redeemed? Unless you meant redeemed by Jesus, of course. Your AN at the end just doesn't make much sense to me.
ChristabelRose chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
What a coincidence! I was watching the movie today, and I actually noticed Susan looking at Peter in the scene you mention, and then I stumbled onto this wonderful little fic!

I absolutely loved it :)

The writing is superb and the emotions gut-wrenching. Great job!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow. Well done.
Lord Of The Marsh chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Chapel? Praying? Last, I checked, those things don't happen in Narnia. Otherwise, very nice. Well written, stays in character, very Susan. Get a beta reader who checks continuity.
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
*Applauds.* your story was very good. i wish that i could talk about Su the way you did. i like it though. congrats!
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Wow. This is another good one! I've sort of written one like it, but now I'm almost ashamed to post it! You did a great job.
readyslavery chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Oh, this is absolutely wonderful. The description you used with the underlying bitterness is simply fabulous; you've captured the character of Susan and Peter perfectly. The layout, too, was perfect; the questioning and such.

"a spark kindled in your eyes as you gazed solemnly on Rhindon’s gleaming blade"

That's a superb line.

- readyslavery
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Hi! I don't know what made all your fics amazing! Sigh! Oh, this is so beautifully written! I love it! i love the way you're using your adjectives and stuffs...it was so deep and yet, so simple! Good job!

Oh, yeah, I'm so sorry if, I've offended you with the web link...I'm just trying to help...I'm the one who's confused with the timeline...ok, God bless! I'll read more of your fics. )