Reviews for Late night jitters
Zoidsrock20 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
KOOL loved it loved it it rocked it rocked
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
aw totemo kawai!
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
*giggles* that was really cute...I loved it.

i couldnt stop smiling the whole way through. and this line i loved it made me laugh outloud my mum looked at me weirdly and asked what was so funni woops..

'but he had simply given her a slightly amused look and refused. Stubborn jerk.'

Teehee hee i dont know why but tht jst made me laugh *shrugs* well i thought it was funni.

aw poor Ray *glomps sick Ray* i'll be right here until you get better ok? *Ray vomits on the floor* on second thoughts maybe i'll go and annoy Kai *runs off*

teehee

loved it the whole scene between Kai and Hil was really really cute and akward jst like it would be

Aw

Go Kai and Hills!..

Well im off to read another one *grins*

until the next one

x

Turkey
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
ooh yahoo man that was a good one shot you should make a sequle to it , and make one when hilary meets kai after school
Lindsay chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
HEY HEY HEY! THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! IT WOULD BE NICE FOR TEENS LIKE ME TO READ...UNLESS THEY LIKE THE ADULT FORM OF FANFICS, BUT THAT'S STILL A GOOD KIND TO READ! IT OULD BE A PLEASURE TO READ YOUR OTHER FANFICS.

SINCERELY,

LINDSAY
LettuceNPudding chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
aww that was so CUTE! man ur good at writing! yeah update soon!

lotsaluv

LNP
x. the-sweet-simplicity chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aww...i loved it! it was so sweet!...was kai really 16 when they first met?
Lamanth chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Kai/Hil the best pairing ever! I loved this, I really did. It was sweet and made me feel all warm and fuzzy, but I nearly fell off my chair from laughing about Max's dress sense! Keep up the good work kay! lol see ya
temptus chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I absolutely loved this!

Your characterization was wonderful, and I always thought of Kai the coffee-drinking type. There was some funny parts I loved as well. _

Great one-shot! I definately encourage you to write more.
CTraffic chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
oh i love it! please write more!
I.Think.Im.In.Wonderland chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
oh this story was soo cute! i think you should do more one shots good job!
wolf's lament chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
It was cute. Maybe I'm biased because I like Kai/Hilary so much, but it was a very good one shot. I really liked the summaries that Hilary gave about each of the boys.

Oneshots are good. I would definately not mind if you did another oneshot of Kai and Hilary.
scarletskies-x chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Cute, hmm...maybe u shud continue...or a sequel...

I wanna c ur oneshots...PLZ! *puppy eyes* Soon...?

Kitsune-chan *_*
Nubia chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
hmm I just read your first review and i'm like WTF? That was rather rude.

Anyways this story WAS good. It was enjoyable. I like the introspective on Hilary and how she viewed the guys.

Her interaction with Ray was cute...like an older-younger sibling interaction.

Kai's annoyed look when asked to give her a drink-funny.

Their whole conversation intimate in a way.

Just a few questions...

What did she mean by "Did it hurt?" when she was referring to Kai keeping Dranzer in his beyblade

Also what are GCSEs?

ok I feel stupid asking these questions, cuz I feel they are kinda obvious..

oh well anyways great story!

Keep writing, and ignore the first review because that person has no sense of respect.
SushiLuver chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
awe cute at the end!..lol um opinion eh..um mayb u can do...a squel 2 thsi!...yep yep...