Reviews for The Truth about Life
PokeFarmer chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
Oh god, those last two chapters pulled at my heartstrings. I loved the storyline, and pretty much everything!
PokeFarmer chapter 23 . 4/14/2017
I have to do this, but... I KNEW HE WAS ALIVE.
Anyway, great chapter, great story, and I'm still gonna read on. :)
Advance-S Deotic chapter 20 . 3/26/2017
Dammit a really great story and is rick really gay? hope he is
Cornelius Sadgasm chapter 31 . 8/31/2015
Without question my favourite fan fiction of all time. In its close portrait of the lives of young girls in a small, determinedly rural community, lapizlazuli's work almost prefigures the Neapolitan novels of Elena Ferrante, though if anything the characters in The Truth about Life possess a quiddity that Ferrante's Lena and Lilu cannot quite match. Also, a lot of the jokes are ace and I totally ship Jack and Karen, Karen and Carter, and Karen and any of the chickens except the one she kills.
Sunny chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This is probably the best HM fan fiction I've ever read. Congrats to you for being such a talented writer! Every time I play Back to Nature I think about this story lol.
LapizLazuli chapter 25 . 2/16/2015
Just reading this back, I cannot believe how many spelling and grammatical errors there are... I can only apologise. In my defense, I was 16 when I wrote it... but still, dammmmn.
Boontai chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
I literally just read the scene where Jack and Ann kissed and I can't say I didn't see it coming but I mean.. Come on! I hate how you've managed to make me feel connected to the characters but I love it at the same time .-.
Boontai chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
I'm sorry but when you said disneyworld at the end I died of laughter at that serious moment... I'm assuming you mean something like disheveled or disarrayed
Boontai chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Okay... Yeah... Alright...
I love your stories but why are you doing this to me?!
Rick is one of those people that like, I would be happy if he died but if you make him die when she falls on love with him and then end it with her killing herself from sadness I will like rage quit fanfics for a bit
Boontai chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
But meh why ugh you do did to me, I mean uh...
That may have affected me emotionally... But I mean why! I swear if she gets with Rick I'm gonna be mad haha
Its definitely done well in capturing my attention though, I enjoy the writing style albeit the random moments where the wrong words are used but I still love it
Jude chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Wow.. this made me cry thank u for making this i dont know what to say now :') tnx for makinv this
z3r0 chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
damn , you should have jack stop their weeding. i really hate rick. i think his story will have a sad ending cuz karen already married to rick. to bad really!
Tina chapter 31 . 10/21/2012
lol i love it!
Raspberries'n'Creme chapter 20 . 5/16/2009
Haha, I've read this story a long time ago, and remembered it the other day. i must tell you, when I'm feeling like my life is going crappy this is a story better than any book to make me feel better. I love Karen and the way you make her out in this is perfect. Hehe, this chapter is my favorite with Matty. I want to hug hug him. So yes, congrats on making my favorite story on fanfic! 3

- Saria
The Not-So Addict chapter 31 . 2/1/2009
Abso-Freaking-Lutely Amazing...This is a fabulous story with quite a bit of 'tragedy' (which came in at around chapter 8, while I was wondering what happened to the tragedy portion of this story). I read this through in one night, unable to stop until I finished ). Of course she'll feed the chickens tomorrow, she can't resist (eating) them. I can't wait to go check your profile to see other stories...Favorites ).