Reviews for The Burying Kind
ladymirth chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Never seen Six Feet Under except for the segment with Michelle T in it. You made me want to watch the show though. I laughed out loud when David started singing "too sexy" in front of a mystified Dawn.

This was a great eulogy to Cordelia Chase, forever my heroine, burn in hell Joss Whedon. I too missed the Wesley-Cordelia rapport in later seasons and Angel's pain came across so exquisitely raw it was palpable. Angel did some pretty fucked up things in S5, but considering everything that had happened to him, I can't fault him for having a death wish.
Marcus Rowland chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
Just came across this again and realised I'd never reviewed it. Absolutely lovely story, adding it to my favorites.
Dudly chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Maah, I've never seen SFU or even heard of it, but I liked the story anyways. The Angelverse and Buffyverse characters were especially sweets.

What was her epitaph?

Oh, and I'm not so smart. Connor Riley, that's Connor Connor, right? xD Was that some sort of cliffhanger or just a funny coincidence to end it well?

dudly xx
a2zmom chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
Just found this via a rec and it was wonderful. I don't watch SFU, but it didn't matter. You beautifully caught the AtS and BtVS gang and their grief.
Imzadi chapter 8 . 4/11/2006
That's an interesting ending. I wouldn't think Connor would be interested in the funeral business, but who knows? Great story.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
Too bad this couldn't have been on television on either show. It is the most exciting funeral I've ever wanted to attend. Poor Xander. He did love her, didn't he? The Prom dress is an interesting choice but an excellent one. Anya should have had a funeral. So should Lindsey.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
Again, I've never seen SFU, but it's obvious that Claire has issues. But she took Lorne quite well.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 4/11/2006
Yes, why shouldn't they come to the funeral? And, yes, a wake is a good idea. Cordelia deserves one last party.
Louvil chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
The plot thickens!Connor?

You're doing a great job with this crossover,mixing both 'families' drama with amazing skills.

The wake's pretty lost so many people he loved.

Great characterization as usual.

More!
kangeiko chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
Blimey, girl, that was every bit as fabulous as I thought it would be. You totally rock, and OMG, Xander! *hugs poor Xander* is it terrible of me that I felt more for the Sunnydale lot and their loss than for the LA gang? Somehow, I always thought of Cordy as *theirs*.

So - yes, this rocks beyond all my wildest fantasies. And I do owe you that 1602/Angel crossover - I was gonna really sink my teeth into that one...
gopie chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
Hah. Nice story. The Connor bit was well put.
gopie chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
LOL. An almost different brand of humour than I'm used to but really funny. Love the list and the comment about Buffy's name.
Riana1 chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
Connor. Connor, Connor such a great fit and awesome ending.
Riana1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2006
Xander was achingly in character and perfect.

And the Dawn confusion was keen.
Riana1 chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
Claire and Lorne too good to be true.