Reviews for Pulse
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
You know I honestly thought that they were gonna blow up the mansion once and for all. I think they should have ;)
cheezy3 chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
AEWSOME STORY!
Pups Paws chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
This was one of the first stories that I read when I began to rediscover the turtles from my childhood. And it remains one of the best! This story had everything anyone could ever want, well rounded characters that we written to a tee, an interesting plot (and a plot belivable in terms of the TMNT universe!) I love this, I really do. You have deserved every glowing review you have gotten and a million more! Thankyou for your story, it definately brightens my day to read it!
Dipsey chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
Great story! That was a perfect ending! EXCELLENT JOB! I loved it!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
Wow, my inner english student is slowly tearing this story apart and analyzing it. i love it.

Eve
KittyGrl24 chapter 15 . 6/16/2008
Awesome...totally AWESOME!

Man, do you know how to write a horror story. It was very suspenseful and also well-written. I loved this story so much, that it is going into my favorites; just like most of your stories do. ;)

Keep up the GREAT work!

KG24
T420000 chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
HOLY CRAP lol okay this story was spooky at like 4am XD still is. good ideas really original. and creative! great job!
T420000 chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
omg creepy im creeped out! lol
sonofwolf chapter 15 . 5/31/2007
I started reading this on SS forums, but the ending wasn't there! Awesome story, of course. :D
Largely Inconsequential chapter 15 . 5/29/2007
This wasn't really a horrorific thing, but it was slightly disturbing, what those evil Ardors did..

That poor girl!...

-cries-
Eridani23 chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
Yeah, um...WOW! I'm speechless. Definitely one of the best stories I have read thus far (and I have read a lot). Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Leo-san chapter 15 . 4/25/2007
I loved this story, it held my interest so well I stayed up all night to finish it. The possible other reality one-shot sound really cool!
thelevy chapter 15 . 3/16/2007
this story was completed months ago, but I thought I'd leave 1 short review to tell you how much I enjoyed it.

It was so well planned out. Everything fit together, and it was clear that you put a lot of thought and planning into it before you started. The ideas were original and clever, the writing kept the same quality and throughout. I enjoyed reading this (I read it all in one sitting, lol, it was that good).

cheers!
Sewer Slider chapter 15 . 9/7/2006
*screams loudly* WHY didn't I get any update alerts? Why? Why? *takes a deep breath and calms down*

I liked the end, that they managed to repel the Ardors so their injuries couldn't have happened - and yet they keep coming back to remind them that it did. And the idea that in another world, they did not come back, yet must have still been alive - you know I'm gonna harrass you until you write that, don't you? Nag and nag and nag and... well, you get the picture.

Overall, the story was excellently written, suspenseful and an idea I can't say I've seen before. A highly original, well written piece that's sure to walk with several awards this year. Well done!
Bareback Jack chapter 15 . 8/28/2006
I commend you on your literary work of art. It was my pleasure to have read it. Thank you.