Reviews for Pulse
Loving Leo chapter 15 . 8/17
OMG I LOVE THE ENDING! Great story!
Loving Leo chapter 1 . 7/28
This is already intriguing me, lost-katana! Rh8 job!
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 15 . 5/23
This was a great story! I loved the suspense, gore, suffering, everything. :)
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
You know I honestly thought that they were gonna blow up the mansion once and for all. I think they should have ;)
cheezy3 chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
AEWSOME STORY!
Pups Paws chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
This was one of the first stories that I read when I began to rediscover the turtles from my childhood. And it remains one of the best! This story had everything anyone could ever want, well rounded characters that we written to a tee, an interesting plot (and a plot belivable in terms of the TMNT universe!) I love this, I really do. You have deserved every glowing review you have gotten and a million more! Thankyou for your story, it definately brightens my day to read it!
Dipsey chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
Great story! That was a perfect ending! EXCELLENT JOB! I loved it!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
Wow, my inner english student is slowly tearing this story apart and analyzing it. i love it.

Eve
KittyGrl24 chapter 15 . 6/16/2008
Awesome...totally AWESOME!

Man, do you know how to write a horror story. It was very suspenseful and also well-written. I loved this story so much, that it is going into my favorites; just like most of your stories do. ;)

Keep up the GREAT work!

~KG24
T420000 chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
HOLY CRAP lol okay this story was spooky at like 4am XD still is. good ideas really original. and creative! great job!
T420000 chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
omg creepy im creeped out! lol
sonofwolf chapter 15 . 5/31/2007
I started reading this on SS forums, but the ending wasn't there! Awesome story, of course. :D
Largely Inconsequential chapter 15 . 5/29/2007
This wasn't really a horrorific thing, but it was slightly disturbing, what those evil Ardors did..

That poor girl!...

-cries-
Eridani23 chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
Yeah, um...WOW! I'm speechless. Definitely one of the best stories I have read thus far (and I have read a lot). Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Leo-san chapter 15 . 4/25/2007
I loved this story, it held my interest so well I stayed up all night to finish it. The possible other reality one-shot sound really cool!