Reviews for What would happen
StoryMing chapter 1 . 9/25
I am actually avoiding reading this, for now- because I had the exact same idea, and have been working on the same story (just started)! It is not my intention to copy you; feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
"Thankfully the blade was dull" I think 'dark' would have been a better word choice 'dull' makes me think that the blade isn't sharp, instead of the blade not being lit up.
orionastro chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
very good story , so far, very interesting, lets see what will happend next. hope you update this story soon.
rainwillow chapter 16 . 8/17/2010

This is my second story I read and reviewed. I just want you to know that this is a awesome remake of a beloved tale. It also amazes me how things can turn around if a chacater is taken out and replace by another. Well done. I hope you will update soon.
Anna chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
I hope you finish this story or at the very least start writing more chapters; this really is too good to leave unfinished. Of all the "what if Faramir joined the Fellowship instead of Boromir?" stories out there this is the best.

And it is an intriguing thought, instead of three there re four: Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, and Faramir-because we all know you can't kill him like Borormir died! Oh, then he could meet Eowyn earlier in the story and she falls for him instead of Aragorn? This is a very interesting dynamic you've produced.

I can't wait to read what happens next, and you better believe I'll be looking for it.
Anna chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
I love that you made Faramir and Pippin best friends like they were in the book; the two of them are just so awesome together.
Silivren Tinu chapter 16 . 7/8/2009
I was wondering how Faramir's presence would or wouldn't change the events at Amon Hen. I think Frodo would have made the same decision in spite of not being threatened by Boromir, too, though it must have been a lot more difficult for him to leave his friends.

I liked Faramir's moment of foresight while they were sitting at the shores of the Nimrodel and that Aragorn listened to him.

I enjoyed this chapter very much, Ida, and I'm looking forward to see what will happen next! What happened to Boromir in the next scene makes me a little bit nervous where Faramir's safety and survival are concerned. ;-)
lovenhope chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
this was worth the waith thank you
jewelledhunter chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
Yay, another update! Great job telling how Faramir would have affected the Company; the small, subtle changes are great to read about. I look forward to your next update!
Silivren Tinu chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
I think the Fellowship would really have had a much easier time had Faramir instead of Boromir been sent to Rivendell. ;-) This chapter was both sad and beautiful. Gandalf's death and the impact it has on each member of the Fellowship always saddens me, even though I know he's indeed still alive. It is just like Faramir not to allow himself to cry or mourn, but remain vigilant instead. *hugs him* I liked how he expressed his doubts about entering the Golden Wood, while trying to be as diplomatic as possible. It's really quite a difference to Boromir. *g* A great chapter, mellon-nin! I enjoyed it very much. :)
Spartapuss chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
Yey! update!

I like this chapter lotshh. Somethin about a fall of green-hued shtones.. m..

very nishe
Derra chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
Another chapter :)!

This is nearing more and more Boromirs fall, but havin Faramir instead of him will change thins, at least I hope so, I don't want him to die, I never liked Boromir dieing in the first place.

Hope you update soon.

save the wildcats chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
wow! i don't know what to say . . . you get faramir exactly right, with his respect for aragorn, calling him king, his fascination with legolas, and his caring for the hobbits . . . . i wonder though- it was mostly boromir's attempted theft of the ring that made frodo choose to leave the company, and since faramir obviously wouldn't make this move, i'm very curious what would happen- i just hope you don't kill him, because that would be horrible! faramir is one of my favorite characters, so much more than boromir, and im glad someone's writing such an amazing story about him. i should probably stop writing now. update soon!
DXRULES103 chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
Yeah, an update. Thank you!
Spartapuss chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
This is an excellent story- well written, in character and doing what it says on the tin. A good idea too, wish id thought of it, but I wouldn't be able to write from faramir's POV cause i dont really connect with him. heh

I think you should probably add a bit more description, but that's only me being irritable and picky. :pick-pick ow:

Added it to my fav stories- not many people can say that :) keep on writing, your doing so well!

just a mini (!) question:

if u continue this fic, and please do btw ;)how far will u take it? and if you go really far, what are u gonna do with frodo sam in cair andros etc?

anna x