Reviews for The Whole of the Moon
Sarah chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
I am not entirely sure I can get on the whole Sammy-divine-whammy-train, but to be fair, it made for one hell of read. There is no question that Dean would give every last drop of his own life's blood if Sam needed it, but thank you so much for not making said sacrifice into something cheep and unapprechiated. I am all for Dean having a power of sorts as your point of him being the son of his brother's parents is valid. Without Dean, there would be no Sam and vice versa. Besides, a full moon is a thing of beauty, just like Dean. Sam is damn lucky to have him.
mcatB chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
I absolutely LOVED this story! Your descriptions, analogies, metaphors... How you described Sam and Dean as the sun and the moon, dependent upon one another, each powerful in his own right... Beautiful! In my top 10 favorite stories!
redbanker chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
OMG! I love your work. Your Supernatural stories are the stuff of legends. I can see all of your stories as vividly as if I was watching them on tv. You must must must write a sequel to "The Whole of the Moon." It's an amazing story. I want to see what new powers Sam develops and how they relate to the hunt and Dean. Your just to good at what you do, because now you can't stop.

Not to mention your story "Miles to Go." OMG! I have reread that story at least 5 times.

And "The Scent of You" Classic amazing wonderful story. I almost couldn't keep going after the first chapter, because I was so heartbroken about Dean's reaction to Sammy's apparent suicide.

You write with wit grace and style. Please post more soon.

Burton Holderness
cold wonderer chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Your writing is entrancing in every sense of the word. Every aspect of this story was well planned and brilliantly delivered. I couldn’t stop until I finished, the last chapter before the epilogue was so powerful, and emotional, and yet there was still a sadness about it that you can’t quite place, that it makes the whole story even more beautiful. In short, you have a gift.
sammysgurl chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
if dean was 17 wouldn't sam be 13 not 12?

and selena was the ghost in my first story..haha

over all GREAT story keep it up!
Dashboard-Kid chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
wow that fic was amazing, very well thought of! u have some imagination.

dashboard-kid
Phantom chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
I really like this story! I was so caught up in it and I couldn't stop! I like the way you ended it and the way you described everything...Like the way Dean sees things, which some poeple sometimes don't get, but you totally got it right on the nose! I hope you write more! I'll be there reading them when you do!

-Phantom
Palo Alto chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Great writing! Not a single word is wasted or without meaning for the story; straight to the point. Impressive. Subtle historical references and and a precise portrait of the brother's relationship are skillfully imbedded in the plot. Great work!