Reviews for Lore
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Good character study, really shows his motivations. Perfectly in character, god job!
Lense chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
lore's plans PHAIL
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
A great story. Very good.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Nice, I really enjoyed reading this. Lore always such an underused store house of potential.
dedshadow chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Tee hee. This just makes me want to snicker. D Lore actually kinda got on my nerves, but this POV of him made me smile. (In a rather evil way, I might add..)I think you portrayed him well. :D

o.o I think the reason I didn't like him was because I grew up watching Star Trek TNG, and when you're little, anyone who opposes the good guys is someone you don't like. So I didn't like Lore.

It was the same way with Q. But I love Q now. xD

Anywho, I'm rambling. Great job, I loved it!
The Outer Limits chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Hey, this was really great. Very Lore-ish. I enjoyed reading it, it seemed very IC to me. Great job. _
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I love the way Lore's personality was portrayed in this. The sometimes abrupt sentences, the sarcasm and the arrogance, Lore's background and feelings - hurt, jealousy, anger, optimism, all those other things like that all come together to paint a colorful picture of Lore. The foreshadowing at the end creates a cool effect.

I can't remember what else I was going to say.

Oh well. Anyway, I like this story very much and am soon going to see what else you've written. (Oh, I remember now - that was an interesting take on the Borg's opinion of androids. I'd never thought about it that way before. I'd just assumed that the Borg looked down on them as inferior, but now I have been introduced to a new point-of-view. Thanks. :)

have a nice day.

-Me
Bakabakurasotherlady chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
LMAOROTF! Lore is too damn funny. and Brent Spiner is a genius.
thepausebutton chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This is awesome! I'm always looking for decently written Lore fics and there are almost none. Here's your cookies for doing a great job!
Entipy of Nothing chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
wow, that's great. very well-written and in-character. i couldn't have done that. just one thing: i don't think lore thinks of himself as a villain.

awesome job. i added it to my favorites list. :)

*entipy*
AlfabetSoop chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Love it! Could u please write more Lore fanfiction?:)
Seanait chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
oh, very manical... very... Lore-like! subtlely evill, but still has a hint of 'i'm-doing-good' ness... very well written!

do you interview lore for this?
weez2610 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
great! i know you say its completed, but i think you should write more
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This Rocks! I love Data and the Lore episodes are some of my favorite!