Reviews for Harry Hermione: Legendary Love
Emily chapter 9 . 1/8
This is so freaking cute! Can't stop smiling!
17NateTheGr8 chapter 18 . 12/2/2017
Tbh, I'm surprised they would not want to lose their virginities in their head quarters. Do it at least once where u fell in love
17NateTheGr8 chapter 22 . 11/11/2017
"killing the babies is as bad as killing voldemort" is that insinuating that killing Voldemort was bad?
17NateTheGr8 chapter 20 . 11/11/2017
Love the fact she decided not to murder the babies!
#abortioniswrong
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 10/28/2017
Gryffindor should have kicked Slytherin's ASS easily in Quidditch. Their team sucked in Half-Blood Prince.

How on Earth could Remus Lupin be the Head of Slytherin House? He was a Gryffindor when he was in school! No way can he be a Head of any other House except Gryffindor. You should have made Sinistra the Head of Slytherin. LMAO. I'm guessing that's why Lupin made Crabbe the Slytherin Quidditch Captain. He, Lupin the Gryffindor, intentionally sabotaged the Slytherin Team by making an idiot who can barely talk and who knows nothing about Quidditch the team captain, LoLOLoL.

I highly doubt that Alice Longbottom could suddenly recover from extreme brain damage one day and then start teaching the next. Especially Potions. She was an Auror. She doesn't hold a Mastery in Potions.

Why did Slughorn go back to retirement? Did McGonagall make him? No way he would miss out on the Slug Club, *especially* with Harry Potter, the son of Lily, having killed Voldemort once and for all. No way, no how, lolz.

And yeah, Ron is a jackass, lol.
ThunderSphinx chapter 4 . 10/28/2017
Wait, so Hermione first kisses Harry on the lips but now she is with Ron? :(

T-T

There should be way more Death Eaters than just a dozen or so Death Munchers in Riddle Manor. Ol' Tommy Boy had hundreds of followers. And what about Snape? Is he dead? *looks up hopefully* Although, I would really like to see him suffer more, lol.

Please tell me that Harry and Hermione will be Head Boy and Head Girl at Hogwarts this upcoming year. :))
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
Why didn't they take the Granger parents to Saint Mungo's?

Voldemort is capable of wandless magic. So rather than simply disarming him, Harry should knock his ASS out.

The Soul inside of Voldemort's body is not a Horcrux. That's his regular soul. The Horcruxes are the soul fragments he tore up and encased in objects outside the body.

Also, Voldemort would *never* use his Muggle relative's manor as his base of operations. Or any Muggle dwelling, for that matter. He only used the Riddle Manor in Goblet of Fire because he had no other choice; being a near-powerless Hormunculus and all, with no followers but the wimp Wormtail, he *had* to stay low key and off the radar. He had no choice at the time; but now that he has a body, he would *never* lower himself to stay there of his own free will. Not when he has all those followers with big, fancy manors.

Finally! Harry *finally* thinks of using a spare wand against Voldemort, hehe.

Yay. Hermione kisses Harry. :)
rb677112 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
why did hermione not just tell harry that they were having twins in the first place?
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
This annoyed be a bit; there's no way Hermione would do that. She wouldn't abandon her friends without making sure there were safe because she is actually a decent human being!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/29/2017
"None of us have any moral restriction" ...
I thought that after the chat with Hermione's father they would decide to marry soon
bookjunkie1992 chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
Amazing. Thank you.
R chapter 23 . 7/16/2015
Nice story.
Cihan chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
I am literally crying now...
Guest chapter 23 . 3/16/2015
Grammar is horrible
kyuki619 chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
AWWWEEE THEIR KIDS ARE SOOOOOO THOUGHTFUL!