Reviews for Second Chance
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Oh how I loves it, to read it is to feel the sunset dance on my skin, to read it is to laugh like a child would. I have to say I would loge to read more if you would be so kind and write more, if you don't that would make my very sad, also I like the raoul losing his memore a and so I'll be heckin up on the fic fem time to time. My little auther.
BakaDot chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
That's terrible! You would think that if they thought it was gross they wouldn't have looked up the two characters together. Don't worry though, I don't think those gay-bashing homophobes are even aware of what Phantom of the Opera is... And even if they were i'm fairly certain they would doubt that PotO slash exists... Unless they've read the rules of the internet of course ;D

Great story so far though, keep writing.
Kidiu chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Aw, that is really mean, I'm sorry for your friend. I don't understand why people would even read if they think the stuff is gross, much less leave a rude review.

Anyway, you ended this with something that totally makes me crave more. I'm sad that it's been so long, but I still really enjoyed what you wrote, especially the last chapter.
Monsieur Opera Ghost chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Almost 4 years with no update. Are you alive? If not, it's the only acceptable excuse for not continuing this incredible story.
Beliar chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
hello :)

I really like your fic, it has a very interesting concept (and the smut is great, too *cough* xD)

Is there any chance you'll update it or is the story abandoned? It's been a few years, after all

Don't worry about the "not perfect" thing or whatever, I thought it was a great concept and you implemented it in a nice way, I enjoyed reading the story so far and I'm sure I'd enjoy new chapters, too *hint, hint* ;)
Save-a-broom-ride-the-player chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
really hot, it's an interesting concept also
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Nice update plese
Miss Tuesday chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
nyu !

this fic is really well written (sadly it's more often we fall upon crappy Raoul/erik phics than nice ones like yours)

please update soon hun! :)

OrangePip chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
This sounds promising :)

I shall look forward to your updates

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
(rubs eyes and rereads chapter. starts to review with stupid yet happy grin on her face) Wow... if that's how well you write scenes like this, I can't wait 'til you get them into the bedroom /together/...! And yes, the writer of thatarticle is very right - don't leave your readership hanging, even if they're new and have only just found this fic don't leave us hanging! (gazes beseechingly at writer) It's too good to die! There aren't enough nice, yummy, steamy RaoulxErik fics out there as it is!

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Actually, I like the way you use 'kiss off'. It sounds so delightfully insulting and yet isn't. I commend your brillience.

The bit 'bout Eri getting an idea is the Grinch refference.

O, that's one of the nicest kiss scenes I've ever read! Steamy, but not overly mushy, just tantalizingly erotic. Nice... (scampers off to read next chapter)

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Wow, she did? O! Your beta is amazing...

More kissy stuff? Then it heats up? Yays!

Tie-dyed Trickster

(plunges off to read the next chapter)
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
It was a fun chapter to read, too! _! This is neat! I hope you update soon!

Trickster (Tie-dyed)
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
(whimpering) But... but... it's good! Going slow makes it realistic. Not that I'm not as eager as everyone else is to throw the two of them in bed together, but you have to start small... And I like this. It's /interesting/...

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Hey, what a fun idea! I'm looking at one story where Erik's losthis memory at the moment, and I've read other stories where characters lost their memories, but this is the first one I've ever read where a character only lost a bit of their memory! I know that this is an entirely possible occurance - not all amnesia is a total lack of memories - and I like the idea of a story like this. I hope you haven't given up on it - it's been awhile since the last update!

Tie-dyed Trickster (believes there is not enough slashfic in the world)