Reviews for Distant Shores
Damn one of the best stories out there... why aren't there more reviews?! The concept is freakin amazing and the pairing totally makes sense! Great job :) Just praying that it'll be updated within a few years haha as long as its completed cause damn I have to know what happens next! XDD Would love a Goku Jr tbh.
Lilith 01 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Up date please took year for you to write again
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
u r n.a.s.t.y author of this
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
love
Marina chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Wow gohan and bulma who know they'll be great couple
. Are you will make the sequel ?
sweetgilda chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
I loved the story, I really like the universe, I wish the could continue, greetings
tytyty chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
This is a really interesting concept and I hope you will continue the story at some point.
xWei chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
hmm son or daughter...just flip a coin xDDD chichi will still be happy about grand babies LOL update soon
Jrik23 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I really love your AU. It is really cool idea on how one of the AU's could have turned out. I would like to read more. I know how hard it is to write when you don't have the reviews. Don't let that keep you down.
jakeub chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Great story. You should definitely go with a Goku Jr. In a sequel you could have Bulma and Gohan assassinated, and have the story about Goku Jr. Just what I think. Anyways I really like this story, but I can not imagine Dende swearing, you gotta admit that is way OOC for the green man. Good story, I'm looking forward to the next update.
Krow Blood chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Too bad it's been 2 years since this story last updated. Oh well!
Mizuki hikari chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
continue ., I wonder how will gohans son will look like? or daughter
Matthew127 chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
I read through the whole story and I thought it was great, very well written. Please continue this story!
anon chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
Good chapter
g man chapter 3 . 4/29/2006
love your story so it is back to earth now i wonder how they will handle that is chichi still alive as far as the baby it should be a girl and name it teea after a tee shirt an a torteea