Reviews for She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Lorrie the Ninja Elf chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
CUUUUUTE!
Ce'Nedra the Drumadian chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
lol. Not bad. So, badly want to criticize, but it was good, especially what with your template. Though Elli never once said it was impossible he could be the true heir. Infact having him be both was her idea
The May Waters chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was so much fun, I was so mad they never kissed in the series. Grrr. Anyway, that was so much fun to read I love this series too much I guess.
Puffin Person chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I didn't realize that this was written by you! granted, I started reading your Merlin fanfics a while after I read this one, but still. It's okay, although it always seemed to be a bit of a crackfic to me.
Savannah Rayne chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I really liked your story. I haven't read this series in years but I think you did a really good job portraying the characters (as I remember them. haha) You also did a good job following the guidelines for the story. It was very cute! :)
HeartPiper chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
How did you post this story if it was the first of its kind? I'm trying to put one up for a book, but there's no archive for that book. How do you set up a new one?
reader300 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I loved this! I hadn't read the series in a while...but everything you said brought it right back, and it went right along with what I remember it being...

awesome job incorporating all those elements by the way!
Tendolover chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love it! Its sooooo cute and funny!
Princess of All Cosmos chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
FINALLY! A Great Tree of Avalon story! :D

I is happy...
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was great, well written, the characterization stayed true to the story...it was awesome!
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Cool! continue!
Merlinlover chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I love this story and was so sad it didn't have a section :( Great story!
bellamella34 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
luv the guidelines

doesn't it bug you that there is no category for the great tree of avelon, it's like, the most amazing thing ever and no one can write for it cause it isn't there...!

sucks to be me...
Fireflygirl119 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was a really good story, I just finished reading the book today.

:-)
epobbp chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
YAY A great tree of avalon fanfic. i havent seen one of these and its a really great series!