Reviews for Light in the Dark
1rx4u chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Aw, now that was so sweet. I just simply enjoyed that.
dracot chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
jejeje very good
The Deer Lord chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Very sweet (: Very good, Zaratan...
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Pretty good Bonnie-Ron friendship fic.

Keep the good writing.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Nice and fluffy
vase chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
What a nice little story, this truly exemplifies the beauty of RonShine. And you can't go wrong when you add a little back and forth with BonBon
fan boy for rongo chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
oh my god that was so dam sweet you have got to tell me if you wrote any rongo and any ronbon romances not angst or dramas if you have i would totaly LOVE TO SEE THEM THAT WOULD FRIGGEN ROCK DUDE SERIOUSLY!
raintheangels chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Fantastic.
startrekfan1177 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I really liked this story and I couldn't help but think of Chandler in the episode of Friends where he was stuck in an ATM vestibule with the super model. Keep up the good work.
Trombe chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
A one shot wonder indeed. This was truly magnificent. I love Ron/Bon as much as I do Kim/Ron.

Sorry it took so long for me to review this. I promised myself I would read each one of your works and review them thoroughly I just hadn't had the time to do so.

But outstanding work here Zaratan. I hope for more Ron/Bon works from you in the future.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Cute. And in character. Nice job. )
Akinyi chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
very cute and heartwarming _ even bonnie needs a little tlc sometimes, even if it's from someone she considers a looser.
CastaS chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
i enjoyed it much, great.
ScareGlow chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Well, if you enjoyed writing it tremendously, then I guess your hope is answered. ;)

Honestly, it's a wonderful story, very true to the characters (imo) and really touching. It would be nice to have one or two more one-shot stories that show how this friendship continues, but then again, this one is just fine on its own. Great work!