Reviews for Simply The Best
Queen Tangerine chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
'Because I am Brooklyn Kingston and I am that damn good.' Ahem to that! Urg, I hate copying lines... I just found this actually, and I love it, of course, that shouldn't come as a surprise... Anyway, I could actually see him thinking that, well, before he went a bit crazy... (I still love you Brooky.) Anyway, it's defintely going in my favorites.

Queen Tangerine
touchofchaos chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I love Brooklyn! WOT!
Lady Of The Damned Land chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Since I haven't seen the third season I dunno anything about Brooklyn but it was a good work
dong-chun-mei chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
WOw i think you have the potental to analyze anyone
HiddenPortrait chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
mwe! . ack niceness, complete niceness! this is awesome. it is definatly one of my faves! it was great really! heh heh heh. am i rambling my love? i think so...sorry!
Darksouled Saiyanphoenix chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
You kno I could see Brooklyn thinking that, well awesome job as alwayz!

Mentally Disturbed,

Darksouled Saiyanphoenix
MinaLovesMusic chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Pretty cool! I've always wanted to get inside Brooklyn's head! _
Astera Aran chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
To be honest, I thought it was very Good!

I may be one of a few but I can see Brooklyn thinking along these lines. When I started to read, my first guess was that it was Kai. When I got to the part where he talked about the other children being jealous of his talent, I knew for a fact that it was Brooklyn then.

It is interesting how you delved inside of his head. It is definitely a different take on his personality & thoughts. Well, I loved it & for that it has earned a place on my favorites list. Keep writing. You definitely have a talent for it!

Oh yes, I don't mind the bad spelling. I can read through my chapters a dozen times & I still miss mistakes. To me, it is just a part of being human.

Astera Snape
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This is pretty good! I'm not sure I could imagine Brooklyn thinking it (maybe only when he was fighting Tyson or Kai) but it was good all the same! That last battle with Kai made me cry... (random, I know, it's too early in the morning!)
Totally Renegade chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ah hah! I guessed right!*Does happy dance* Can't touch this da na na na can't touch this! LOL. Great and well written as always. What more is there to say? Your stuff is always wonderful. Keep it up.
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
wow that was amazing at the beginning i thort that it was tyson but then i thort that maybe it was kai but as iread on it didnt sound like kai so then i thort you know maybe you were going for kenny but then that also didnt make sense and then i just decided to shut up and read the whole thing then try and figure owt who it was but thn lo and behold i get to the bottom and its about brooklyn that never crossed my mind that it could be about brooklyn that really amazed me but now that i read it again knowing who it was about it actually makes me think why didnt i think of him before its really good you should think about becoming a writer maybe you know not long harry potter style books but like short storys and poems like you do now i think you could make alot of money out of it and i would deffinately be your stalker if you wanted one hahaha lol i would spend millions of dollers on buying ur used tissue or something as equally as disgusting as that haha lol im mental great job keep it up and cnt wait till the 4th chappie of ur story comes out

peace out