Reviews for Got it Memorized?
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I normally don't read fanfictions' like this one...but...this was different. It made me sad, but happy too ;) good job!

AkuRokuVIIXIII chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I thought that was marveloud even though i didn't understand it
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Bahahaha! This is definitely what should have happened in the game. XD
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I don't know what to say. This is absolutely incredible; I can see why it was "scratching your insides" to be written! _
At the beginning, I wanted to cry. Too many people nowadays forget how terrifying and 'heart'-breaking Roxy's life was, but you wrote it perfectly...when he made his decision, and almost said it was with his heart-oh, it's just so sad! T_T
And then we have Axel, and all his tumultuous emotions seen through Roxas's point of view. At his appearance, when Roxas says his name, "he sees a fleeting, joyous look cross his addressee's face". *That* made me want to cry, too-just hearing Roxas say his name can affect Axel that much? He's that much in love, and Roxas forgot? So, so not fair! *starts sobbing in corner, then remembers the rest of the fic and laughs like an idiot* Then the rest was wonderful-as Roxas's body slowly remembered, and then the memories came back to him...aww...(and I always saw Roxas as seme. Just saying.) ;)
So it's tragic, beautiful, sweet, sexy, and perfect. And all in less than two thousand words? -instantly favs-
LilyFlare chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Heeheehee. One word comes to mind: yum. That was absolutely delicious. X3
cg2006 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
been a while since i read akuxroku. nice way to jog my memory. xD
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
oh sweet
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
You know what I /really/ hate?

I wish the English language would just get rid of all pronouns, though I suppose that would be very, very annoying in the long run.

Still, that's the only thing I've found that makes writing het fanfiction (or het anything, really) easier than writing slash. PRONOUNS.

Because, obviously, when it's a boy and a girl, 'he' and 'she' are very difficult to mix up. Using 'he' all the time gets confusing.

Characterization is kinda hard too, because, not being male, I really can't know how their minds work. But, as most of my readers are female and don't know either, that doesn't particularly matter. BUT. ANYWAYS.

Oh, and the line "being attacked in the most absolutely blasphemous ways" needs to be reworded. It sounds odd. Either get rid of "the most" or "absolutely", but it sounds odd with both.

...I've been writing and editing things /all day/, so forgive the nitpickiness. I really, really like this, but you have enough reviews already telling you that. Figured I'd be unique.
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
wow...axel making delicious erotic sounds...with roxas..

damn i wish i was there

with my video camera

and access to every AkuRoku fangirl website known to man

good job!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
GAH these two have won me over!

you do them justice, utterly and completely!
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This story made me so sad; I feel that you managed to capture Roxas' true feelings about the necessity to merge back together with Sora. I also really, -really- loved how you brought Axel into the scene once more-the way in which he approached and spoke to Roxas felt completely natural, and their conversation kept true to their personas.

The small sensory details you placed throughout the story every so often helped to make the entire piece come to life. This is a definite favorite, and I thank you for sharing such a wonderful piece with us!

The Mad Empty Shell chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 8/4/2007

*hugs your story*

Faye Silo
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
*swoons and gurgles incoherently*

'nuff said.
caddyls chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Oh, love it, love it, love it~

This is now my favourite pairing; you've converted me. xD
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »