Reviews for You Belong To Me
Guest chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Totally this one!
Pikku-Prinsessa chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Sakura is so fucking bitch in this story! Makes me really pissed! Damm that stupid cow! : and itachi is too soft for her it was good when she slapped her but ofc sakura have cry to sasuke"bad itachi hit me!" hahaha :D well it was ok :)
ShadowCat chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
i have read the hole story and i loved it! i loved the way you described how did the charicters reacted and all of that and thier feelings. i really do think that you should be a writter. You did a great Job! well Done!
IfOnlyThatWereTrue chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
One of my favorite stories on Fanfiction! Great job, nice work!
Sarah-Mukendi chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
It was great. I kind of liked it.

Itachi realy is a bastard though.

Is Sasuke and Sakura going to get together?
Kaariboo chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
omg, this story is amazing! i was so exicted when i ended the chapter and was ready for the next, but it was just an authors note :( its 2009 now and the lasst time u updated was in 07. please consider continuing on with the story
winter's darkmoon chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
this interesting so far. can you continue to update?
sakuita chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
this story is reealy good! pleasee hurry up and continue already damnit!
sexy the lexy chapter 11 . 3/7/2009
hey kool story...

but please finsh it!

please! I hope itachi gets better and what's with sakura?.why isn she like that wen she's with saskue?

srry if I mist spell the name...
viksyyyy chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
amazing story :D
Black Fire Blossom chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
It is Really good so far!
Maaannigaa chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
cool
blossomheartxoxo chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
interesting storie write more
Jessarai chapter 11 . 2/22/2008
omg, that's a good idea! if only i could find the people to do it for me XD... and found out how to work it out. would you mind if I attempted to do a radioplay? and could you help me if you allow me to? because I'm probably going to be a failure at it XD

well, I, for some reason, am watching a story of yours with kakashi and sakura... and i don't konw why, since I didn't read it... at all... I guess I accidentally did that one instead of this one... but I like this fan fiction. If you want it to be appropriate for all ages, then don't do this one...

I'm sorry if it wasn't helpful... I'm not really a helpful person, but I try!

X Shanaikai
Ace Trainer Alicia chapter 10 . 11/21/2007
Ohayou, Tsuki-chan. I'll be honest and to the point. Your story is nice, particularly with your use of the first-person, but there were a lot of things I thought needed improvement. Might I offer you a few pointers? Yes? Very well. I'm not flaming you; I merely feel the urge to con-crit. Again, THIS IS NOT A FLAME. Here we go:

-Is this supposed to be an AU fic? If your story is an AU, you need to say so in the summary. If you don't, one assumes that it's in the canon setting (like I did when I clicked the link).

-If this is an AU, why do the guys possess the Sharingan?

-Why is everyone so OOC? Sasuke is supposed to be a whiny emo doofus, not a lover boy, and Itachi is supposed to be a cold, heartless bastard, not all nice. That's common knowledge. I mean, I know it's very hard to effectively keep Uchihas IC in the third person, let alone in the first, but this is ridiculous. Even Sakura is OOC!

-A lot of the plot line is confusing and very hard to follow.

-What was with the rings? Were the guys proposing to Sakura?

-Why haven't Sakura or the Uchihas even given a thought to marriage when they are clearly old enough for it?

I hope this helps, Tsuki-chan. Have a cookie. Oh, and if you give Sakura to Sasuke-doofus in the end, can I keep Itachi?

Alicia-chan