Reviews for What You Call Professionals
Razzmatazzportal chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
That was awsome! Lol. This is really funny, and good
KitKat chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
'So...Want to go make out?' Omg, that was awsome!
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Sniffles*

why did they turn the camera off!...oh...K rating...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "do them at a friends house" thats what My dad told me to do...so I did...we're not friends anymore...
aisarete chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
XD that's too good! *falls off chair laughing* I love it, I love it!
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oh christ, I choked on my string beans. Note to self: Dont read comedy while eating dinner. That was great. I'm a fangirl but I wasn't dissapointed. Sportarobbie rocks. If only we could combine them. Picture it evil genius smarts and abs like adonis. Ha ha ha. Anyway *Pulling myself out of a daydream* I love the arsenic laced coffe line (thats when I choked). Also the 'Do it at a friends house' was great. I don't think Sportacus will let that on T.V. before being heavily edited. *Cough editing room sequel Cough* Excuse me I must not be over the choking. _ Hee hee. The end was wild but I was done well. It came off funny not strange. Really great. :)
QuiQui chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That's when the camera shut off, but is the audio still going? Maybe?

I love this! It's too funny. "Wake up and smell the arsenic-laced coffee" may have to be my new battle cry.
Chloe chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
damn camera switch going off...*tear* good story though ;-)
The most annoying person chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
...I love you, you know that right?
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
OMG I LOVE IT!
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Crazy man! Hilarious but crazy.
Vehicle Sunshine chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
... NO! I will not give up until I find the lost footage! TO THE FANGIRL-MOBILE!

... Did I ever tell you that you are love on its highest level?