Reviews for Jean Havoc: A Work In Progress
Thelders chapter 41 . 4/17
Soooo, this is awkward.

I am one of those people who will read all of a current novel, and then give one super long, heart - felt comment at the end. In fact I'm not actually up to chap. 41 ... ... Heh, I just like looking at the disclaimers and such. Why are you looking at me like that? I know, I know okay! It's weird, but having a photographic memory has its perks, okay.

Anyway. I LOVE this story. Luv it. Luv it. Luv it! Keep up the hard work sister! And, oh, every chapter should have at least SOME smexy smex. A little maybe? No? Okay ... Fine. I will accept your apology in the form of really intense smexy smex every few chapters.

What!? Okay a girl likes what she ... Shud up!
Keep up the good work!
Tarn chapter 60 . 10/21/2013
So happy that you posted a new chapter, great as always and hope to see more soon.
ellie chapter 60 . 9/10/2013
I might have freaked out when I saw that this updated. I don't know if I've left a review before, but I really love this story, and your writing is lovely and clear, and I'm simultaneously sad and excited to read the end. But mostly excited. :)
Karakehribar chapter 60 . 9/8/2013
Hurrah, an update! :) I really enjoy how you have fleshed out one of the lesser written about people - and how Havoc & everyone seem very much in character. Well written & interesting story!
Tarn chapter 59 . 4/12/2013
Just finished reading up to Chapter 59 and I gotta say Bravo! This story has kept me engaged for over a week and kept me awake until 2am last night because I simply could not stop reading. Jean and Sciezka's developing relationship and struggles really have been a pleasure to experience. I've run out of story, now what do i do?! LOL. I really hope you continue this and bring it to whatever brilliant conclusion you have cooked up.
KMN24 chapter 48 . 11/24/2012
Thanks for the great story.
nksa chapter 59 . 10/12/2012
Yay an update! Another great chapter. I was excited to have Izumi and Sig join in.
UP2L8 chapter 20 . 3/24/2012
Well, it's been a rough six months, so I thought I'd treat myself to one of your lovely chapters. As usual, I enjoyed it very much. I'm glad Gracia and Jim are getting close. She's a great person, and she deserves to be happy. And I love the way you write her.

Hopefully, now that RL has mellowed a bit, I can start reading this in ernest. Until next time!
Fatal Mars chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
I love this you are so good at telling a tale. Part of me wants him to get his legs back and the other part of me is just happy with what you have written thus far. I have always liked Jean and Riza but not together so the fact that you paired him with Sciezka a female I had never really thought about meant I had to read it. I love his snarky comments I find myself laughing alone and nodding my head as if it is really Havoc talking to me. I am only on chapter 7 and I'm freaking amazed as hell right now. I can't wait to read more.
Sonja Jade chapter 32 . 11/1/2011
WAAAAAAHHH! *sniff sniff* thank you for the tissue warning!
Sonja Jade chapter 29 . 11/1/2011
OMG he said it! He loves her! :3 I think I just melted all over my computer chair!
Sonja Jade chapter 24 . 11/1/2011
"Everyone is just surprised that your Uncle Roy can spell."

XDDDDDDDDDDDD Love it!
Sonja Jade chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
I'm sorry it took me so long to find and read this!

WOW! I love how you write Sciezka! And Jean feels so natural too!
UP2L8 chapter 19 . 9/13/2011
Man, this chapter made me hungry! If that restaurant were a real place, I’d have been on the phone making a reservation. I think you’ve have some experience with physiotherapists. All the ones I’ve had the dubious pleasure of working with have had a sadistic streak as well. And Gracia continues to be one of my favourite characters in this story. You’ve got her down to a ‘T’. Nice chapter. :)
UP2L8 chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
Wow! Fluffy! And Alex Armstrong pops in for a quick strip and sparkle! Cute!