Reviews for Soccer Daze
Kivryn chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This is really fuuny and I can see it in my head like the comic strip. Keep it up! Please
gabisamore chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Thas was really funny! I felt like I was reading the actually comics! Really really REALLY well written! You're a good writer, keep up the good work! :-D

Ella
12122012 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Interesting, but a few typos and not very descriptive
Bob the Magical Tortoise chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
First of all, you've got a good grasp of the FoxTrot style down. I really liked Kingdom Twilight Princess II (Perfect for Amend's way of doing things) and Says Potato Chips. You also have the right flow for this.

Really, my only problem is your grammar and spelling. It's a little irksome and sort of hurt my enjoyment of this otherwise fun story. Given the length, it wouldn't be too difficult to proofread it a couple of times before posting or even go back and edit it... Just a friendly suggestion.

Otherwise, I enjoyed quite a bit. I give it a B.
Kathrynzala chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
This is REALLY in character! And it has the same edgy funny nature as Foxtrot! TBC, I hope.
MOUSE squader chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
lol, u rele are good at writing foxtrot, ur writing style reminds me of bill amend. good job monsigh
Windvuur chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Again this chapter was extremly funny good job.
Windvuur chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
normally I don't review non-marvel fic's but I grew up on Fox trot and I have to say this is one of the funniest I have ever read good job
Cleopatra Antoinette chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
I love this. Its hysterical.

I always thought that Paige's hair was a mix betwwen blonde and brown. Anyway, keep it up.
the real Violet Parr chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
This made me laugh! It's really amusing!
Xtra3847 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
The good:You managed to capture the characters prersonalities and the comic well. The entire time i read it, it nwas like reading an actual comic.

The bad:The chapter is far too short, and not enough description
almondmuffin chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
really good! contenue please!
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
HAHAHA! This is hilarious! I love it. Update soon!
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Gods. This was almost as bad as the only other entry for Foxtrot. Although I give you credit where it's due, it isn't a total ripoff like the other one. Maybe if you could make it more detailed?
demon angle chapter 1 . 5/13/2006