Reviews for The Games We Play
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 4 . 3/4
Hmm... well I find this story very depressing. It's very angsty, it should have been Romance/Angst. Because that is what it seems to me. And usually I am never one to read anything with depressive scenes or an ounce of angst in it. I usually look for the Romance/Drama or the Romance/Humour. However I like the sarcastic humour that Kagome has going. And I just wish that Sesshomaru can show Kagome that love does exist, and that she can be loved even with all the flaws. For everyone there is someone out there for them, you just have to find them. Keep up the good work.
End-Rose chapter 19 . 2/6
i know it's probably revealed in further chapters but i knew the moment i saw the screen-name Obsession

Andy is Andrew. Aka the Andrew that did the 'act' to Kagome.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
'I had been raped.' Was the message.
ladytsunad22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
hidden message ... I had been raped. . poor kagome
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I know the hidden message with the underlined letters. Had...Been... d. That's the message yes? I feel sorry for Kagome. Poor girl, her life must be scarred.
MoonliteNightmare chapter 38 . 10/29/2014
Great Story I cant wait to read more of your stories
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I go t
it I had been raped REALLY
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I had been raped? That's a scary thought...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
it says i had been raped
colorguardbaby chapter 23 . 11/26/2013
This chapter was way too confusing. I woukd have liked it if you woukd have broken off each section so I woukd know that it was a different person each time. In all honesty, it gave me a headache trying to figure out who is who. Anyway, I really like your story but I just felt the need to point that out to ya
Dagger-Seishin chapter 38 . 10/30/2013
Lol good they all deserve happiness.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh wow! Took me a second to realize it was I not IH
katscratchstudios chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
just so you know i found it without the challenge
Did you really?

i had been raped.

i'm so very sorry. i'm a few years late to console you though
Damenri Laurner chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
poor girl ); she was raped
SSA.MissAngelique chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
The message says ''I had been raped''.
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »