Reviews for The Story of Octavian
The Evil Lord Noo Noo chapter 54 . 6/25/2011
Great fanfic, last chapter was confusing though, but all in all a great story :D

I thought you had a wonderful plot, but the writing seemed a bit rushed, like you were trying to cram in as much plot into as little space as you could manage. But, this didn't really bother me that much and I loved reading this.

Thanks for the great read :]
ElektrikRage chapter 54 . 1/16/2011
And I finished reading it! Actually, it was an awesome story through and through!
ElektrikRage chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Okay, quick review. When I first read the second chapter, I thought: "Dude, that's frikken awesome!" And I kept thinking that 'till I read chapter six, and then I thought: "Dammit! Not another vampire story!" But still, it's a good story, and I'll keep reading and reveiwing it regardless.
rose chapter 54 . 6/29/2009
wow that was awesome

The second 2 last chapter was really confusing but the rest of it wuz awesome!
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 34 . 5/2/2009
If only the Sanguine quest went that well for me.

I actually had to run for it!
TheBiggerCheese chapter 54 . 11/24/2007

I just finished your story now after 2hrs straight reading! I have read a few of these type of fan-fictions and I have to say, Yours is by far the best!

It was really original aswell!

Good Job!
Plagues chapter 54 . 11/23/2007
awsome but u could of made the chapters a bit longer
Bosmer chapter 54 . 11/19/2007
And so it ends. If I didn't know you, I would have liked it the same as now. About the annoying guy with the reviews: yes, you made a vampire-half-god. But I'm starting to believe you were born to do that. ALL you're characters are like that.

And about Leon: I won't mention this in the Tides, but now I even like him more. Of all your characters, he's your masterpiece.

You did great.
Bosmer chapter 46 . 11/19/2007
Last break... I only know one vampire with tattoos that calls someone 'kid'. I hope I'm right. )
Bosmer chapter 31 . 11/19/2007
Another break here... It has to... I like it a lot and I can't wait to continue!
LariaBosmer chapter 19 . 11/15/2007
I need to take a break here... But I can tell you I read those 19 chapters in one piece. Well done! Very surprising to bring in the Nerevarine.
FalseIncarnate chapter 52 . 10/29/2007
Leon. Is. GOD!
Rasdra chapter 52 . 10/29/2007
That was a great battle!v I wonger what the strange device is...Will you tell me? Or do I have to wait with everyone else...
FalseIncarnate chapter 51 . 10/22/2007
wewt that was a fast update! poor Baurus, that poor sob always dies, this chapter seemed a lot less rushed, so many good descriptive words :)
evercharmer chapter 50 . 10/20/2007
Camoran's dream... Makes you think, he could have been great. He was just going about it wrong.