Reviews for Brother of My Soul
so very awesome
lifelong.reader chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
I'd love a sequel to this PLEASE! :D
wolflover7 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
this story was awesome i love it! i love the way everything was tied together so fittingly. btw totally loved the tattoo cermony where someone had to offer up the person for the honor. so cool. absolutely one of my most fave stories in mummy category. well done and im off to read ur other stuff! thanks again for the great story

wolf howl at moon
Freyalyn chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
Excellent story. Lovely gap filler, I liked the versimilitude you gave to the backstory of the Medjai and their culture. Thank you for sharing.
Berende chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
Absolutely wonderful. I read this very shortly after watching The Mummy Returns, and now, in my brain, this is canon. I'm not complaining. At all. :)

Thank you for writing, this really was a pleasure to read.
tigerlily124 chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
Hi there! Great story! Thank you very much for posting it!
tigerlily124 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Oh wow! I definitely needed that laugh. Adequate! Hah! I really, really like this story. Thank you very much!
Chianna chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
I don't know how I missed this when I was first reading Mummy stories but I'm so glad that I found it. The really right nice balance stories with good character development. I know you haven't written in a long time but I hope you get back to it soon. You have quite a talent.
inappropriate laughter chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
Whoo, finally found the prequel to 'Heart of my soul'... I -LOVE- your "Mummy" continuation stories; I keep feeling like I've just watched a movie...THE movie, lol. But I have to ask, in both you alluded to the 'great evil', which is the upcoming historically-real Hitler war era; do you think you're ever going to write it? I'd imagine it would be...really really long. Yeah. :D But, you don't have to, of course, these two are fabulous enough. [/ramble]
Goddess of the Black Rose chapter 9 . 10/23/2006
OK, I know that you wrote this forever ago, but you're still writing other stuff. That means that I get to bother you.

You need to write a sequel for this - it's really, really good! Now you just have to tell us how Alex's new maturity translates to school (and what do his classmates/teachers think of his tatoos?). Plus training and stuff. You should think about it.
FawkesFire chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
and yes... just discovered that if you click the authors name, you get all the stories they wrote, and volia! there is Heart of my Soul!

i'm new to bear with me.

i reread brother of my soul just for kicks again..still amazing. not one of those sad stories that fail you the 2nd time round, even if its within the past 6 hours.

*applause* FawkesFire
FawkesFire chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
is there more? i loved it! please say there's more...or a sequel, or something.

It finally explains about the wounds! logically too..what with the infections and the scraping off all infected skins...very creative.

Love the idea of Garden City...yet another place that supposedly doesn't exisit.

That tantalizing little part w/ Alex reffering to the girl he was sure he was going to love, Azizah Bey? i want to hear more!

please post another!

FawkesFire
Handsomespeck chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Ohmigod. I am so glad this is the first 'Mummy' fic I've ever read. You have a great brain and this story had me going "Dude...major third movie potential here." I agree, they did leave Ardeth out of TMR too much, and they should make another movie that's Medjai-centric.

Anyway, you have skillz, and I applaud you for it.
attirb chapter 9 . 8/3/2005