Reviews for Bullfrog, Chickenhawk, Turtledove
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 2/28
I,ve shipped this since before I knew what shipping was :D This was amazing to read; thanks!
Moira chapter 1 . 1/30
I like it when the Weasleys]
] bo
FearFactory666 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
You did a really great job! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I Love this fanfic :) great sentences and awesome storyline. Nothing I could criticize there keep up the great work!
(By the way: I love the SidXDiego ship :3 so cute together )
Siego4Ever3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
grimmjow Kurosaki Drake chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Love, love, love it! Great writing style and the story was really engaging. Wow!
Renchikolul chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
awwe i like how its not all mushy gooshy lets kiss and we're together. They did end up together but its left for us to imagine what happens next . I can picture this being an actual kids movie if only theres wasnt that whole 'nooooo save the children from seeing two males together it doesnt matter that most kids know/do sex drugs and physical violence thanks to other tv shows'.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
*wide grin* I love this fic, I really do.
It's my fav story in the fandom, for sure. :)
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I like this story, it did have some gayness, but5 never really addressed it much out in open conversation until the end, even then it kind of seemed like a joke. It also made me laugh! You should do more stories like this one, still keeping the gayness to a minimum. :)
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
awwe. 3

Diego is cute when he's confused/frazzled ;D
DepthsOfNothing chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
AHahaha, niice ending! Sabersloth! I want one! :P
Remus-Chocolade chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aw, how incredibly sweet and quarrying! I always knew there was some deep affection for the sloth hidden in Diego's furry hide and you've portrayed it perfectly!
AuthorSquared chapter 1 . 8/6/2009