Reviews for Snopuff
Aw.
Shaylynne chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
double subversion. you are AMAZING. D
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
One of the best Pokemon stories I've ever read. Great detail, I could almost see it all happen in front of my eyes.
Frogenshtein's pokemonster chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Sorry if I'm your first negative review, but all of that seemed a bit... too much, too fast. In fact, all I canthink about now is the DUHVINE RETRUHBUSHION that any caring poke-god would put that hellspawn through. And the ending really kills it for me, I mean REALLY kills it.
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
y r ur storys so sad i dont mind sad storys and they have to be really good for me to contiue reading them all im a happy person and love happy storys but ur sad storys are soo good i cant stop reading them normaly i dont reead sad storys
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Nice. Scary, but nice.

Espeon is my favourite pokemon ever. I'm fixated.

Espeon is feline. So is Vaporeon, and Flareon.

Umbreon, Glaceon and Jolteon are canine.

Eevee is a fox. I'm not sure about Leafeon, i think it's a dog.

Espeon is definately a cat, whatever you think of the others.

Look at it for Latias's sake!
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh, so sad... I'm not sure whether or not anyone would'nt have done the same, but still. Poor Snopuff. Very nice ending.
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
...

*jaw drops*

...
Citca-Kun chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
whoa...cool, but creepy...nicely done.
a fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
the Eeveelutions are FELINES not dogs, good story.
Perri Lightfoot chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
While I'm one who vigorously decries labeling Espeon as felines (they're CANINE darn it. CANINES! All the other Eeveelutions are canine, and there's no reason for Esepeon to be the feline exception. It makes no sense, even in pokemon evolution terms. Thus, while it's split tail may be based on the baneneko, it is otherwise very much a darned DOG), I still find this story to be creepy and fasinating. It's hard to make cute pokemon scary, but you've done it. Good job, very interesting tale! The intense feelings and power in the writing is very well done :)

Pink Parka Girl
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Snopuff? Your cat? Well, I guess you can use it. Even in extremely depressing situations. Like that one. Well, it was good, very good, but it was still so...dark? Yep, that's the word. If Snopuff really loved the girl so much, why did she torment her like that? I know it seemed like betrayal, but she was genuinely sorry. I think.
VulpixTrainer chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Whoa... that was intense, scary and a tad freaky, but intense non-the-less, This is a really god stroy.
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Woah, really nice angst. I love this kind of thing, it's really creepy and cool and... disturbing. Awesome job.