Reviews for So Out of Season
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
(0o0) I wish it was Christmas Kurtty version everyday!(0o0)
Tofy tofyvillahotmail.com chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
There was a long moment of silence, one long enough to make Kitty wonder if Kurt really had no intention of bothering her, or had simply died behind her chair and that was why he wasn't making any noise. Since one option was completely ridiculous, she checked behind her to see if he'd died.

XDDDD i seriously laughed a hell of a lot here. i actually thought i had read it wrong and had to re read it like... 3 times. so fricking awesome!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Silly Kurt! Though it is a perfect way to show her that he likes her. .
flYegurl chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
oh, this fic is so sweet!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
XD Oh yes, fantastic idea Kurt!

-looks at last sentence and giggles- That was good.
Kurt Fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it and apreciate your having taken the time to post this story.
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aww, that's so cute! Good job!
Slurk Back Some Brandy chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This is a fantastic story. A simple little oneshot that has a great mood. Your writing style flows easily and has just enough description. Well done!
Baka Pocky chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Hee, Fuzzy's funny . . .
Kaedwen chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Short, but very cute so I would have it no other way. Keep the good work up! *smile*

/Even
Red Shagging Couch chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
that was so cute anf funny i could cry! that was the cutest this\ng kurt couldve done!
PrincessDesire chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Such clever writing! The line about Kurt being dead cause it was too unlikely that he was behaving himself was great. Made me laugh out loud. And there are a few little moments that were equally clever.
Southern shadow chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Hey thyat was god, and clever. and so out of season, but who said the spirit of mistletoeever died after x-mas was gone. Good work, i lihked reading it, n now b4 i repeart my self. 0_0
Ishii Sen Ling chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I found your fic really nice and cute! And I know you said it was one shot, but I think you should continue writing

Ishii Sen Ling
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Most adorable thing ever!