Reviews for My Angel
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
O My God- It's like it's Valagram day again with that song.
Demonlord99 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Don't worry guys the hubs bringing them back
Racerette chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Not bad...it's not that great, but it's not bad.

It makes you keep reading, weither you want to or not. That's a good thing. The grammar was nice to, and the wording seemed poetic at times.

The bad thing is that the Warners, especially Wakko, seemed OOC. Wakko is the type of character that dosn't talk much, especially when he's depressed. It's Yakko's job to speak for him most of the time. (I don't know if that's what the TV show meant to do, but that's what I get.) Yakko seemed to be in character enough, and Dot seemed nearly dead on, but since Wakko is the main character in this, it was pretty distracting.

Another bad thing is that the Wakko's Wish universe is mixed with the Animaniacs univerce. Nothing wrong with that if it's just breifly mentioned, but the fact that you kept pushing the worlds together constantly is just really annoying, as well as confusing, to me.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Nice linking it to wacko's wish , that was a touching story
xblackrosefirex chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Very nice.
WakkoRyan chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I always like to see emotional A! stories, because of the love that the sibs show each other. Hopefully you'll get to making A! fanfics regularly, hm?
Dormantly banjkazfan chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Aww! Yay! You did a new A! fic!

Man, I was almost crying...this was so sad...poor Warners...

You do great A! fics-please continue to do so!

~Banjkazfan
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Wonderful one-shot! Extremely good dialogues and description.

Keep the good writing.
Elen chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
_ Aww that's very beautiful! Very nicely written!

Heh and your right! It's about freaking time I should update my story! *cough* I'll get right on it!
lunarwolf10488 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ha! See? You got me back. You made *me* cry this time! D I wasn't in school but... still XD

Great job! )