Reviews for like us
Mimirooz13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Really good
pasanyolanda chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
please finish this story i really loved it please!
Zoe chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
UPDATE!
alexaLUV chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
This Is my 1st time reading this story and I love it so much and I really wish u can continue it plzz u have great writing skills

-alexaluv
Jaxs chapter 15 . 10/29/2010
I just found your story, and LOVE IT! i love the idea of having a couple similar to e and b.

But why haven;t u written more?
Jacqueline3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hi,

1. HUGE fan of the story, you have a great plot line.

2. I noticed you haven't updated this story in 4 years, and was wondering if you were planning to.

Once again...HUGE FAN!
ZoeCullen71421 chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
i love this story it is one of the best Ive read and i really really want you to continue writing
j222 chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
dont get me wrong, i absolutely adore this story and its plot...but thiss was a crappy part to stop ...is there going to be a sequel? please
MissAlyssaCullen chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
I really like this story so far!
MissAlyssaCullen chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
I like it so far! Still reading...
Dakota chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY its one of the BEST ive read ever you HAVE to continue!
Kimbercat98 chapter 15 . 6/2/2009
Wonderful Story. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Please continue it when you have time.
Jitz14 chapter 15 . 1/25/2009
BLOODY BRILLIANT! OMG I LOVE THE STORY! TRULY ONE OF A KIND! I must say that the thought of such a story existing never crossed my mind at all! Anyway i know its been 3 years since u updated and i rarely put a story that is on hiatus on my story alerts but im hoping that you will thru a stroke of genius decide to continue this story! I love the flow of it! For Bella to be the Vampire Protector is something so COOL! Im so adding you to my Fav Author list thought i have only read one your stories!
NetSyrk chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
Amazing. You have an unbelievable talent please continue!
kassandra chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
omg. keep writing. its good. ah. i miss the cullens. I just finished the series.